A Fight Against Leaf Ninja!

!Updated!

(Ran's POV)

I wasn't so surprised to see that Sakura is already making her move, come to think of it she's not that much of a ninja, Naruto's better than her.
"Let's just finish this Sakura you're really nothing but a pain" I informed, it was just one move that I needed to make her sleep, now let's go see the others.
"Wow that was quick" Naruto stated "But I'm going to win"
"Alright bring it on Naruto!" I smirked, so far Sasuke is still hiding. Naruto cloned himself, quite a few to be honest. While i was busy taking care of his many annoying selves he tried a sneak attack it didn't work that well since he was kicked to a tree. Well he's out of the game.

"Uchiha you're not scared are you? yeah i forgot you're just...." He appeared infront of me, yeah it worked like a charm, i wasn't going to say anything but he believed otherwise.
"Nothing personal Ran it's just business" he made handsigns for the fireball jutsu, come to think about it he's using the sharingan.
"Kakashi sensei i thought you said no kekkei genkai"
"I said you can't use yours i didn't say Sasuke can't" he informed from distance, nice really nice. I dodged his movements for now, i can't just hit him can i? nothing personal huh? alright then i can bring you down Uchiha.
"Water style: Water dragon Jutsu" I made the handsigns, it's good that i had my sharingan on the other time now i'm able to do that jutsu too. My Jutsu consumed put off the fireball and then consumed him.

He was down on his knees, coughing water "are you alright?" i asked, he got up still wanting to fight. He was a skilled fighter, great body coordination. But then he was following my every moment not thinking much about where that would leave him.
I had both his hands tied with his headband, my other hand on his head forcing him to lean forward. I really did not want to hurt him "just admit defeat" I said.
"Never" he broke free and that's when I got impatient and kicked him strong enough to the other side of the river.
"Oh my, did I overdo it?" I looked at him attentively and sighed when I saw movements.

"That was quicker than i thought it would be now for the final fight"
"You never said i have to fight you Kakashi sensei" I could swear he said the three of you.
"You're forgetting that i'm part of the team too Lady Ran"
"Let's make this quick" i smiled, he uncovered his sharingan eye "I can't use mine can i?" He shook his head no. Great! this is one hell of a challenge.

"Uchiha get out of the way" i said as he just got back on our side.
"Right" He said but Kakashi sensei blocked his way, what's this about?
He grabbed a kunai knife and was about to embed it in Sasuke's body.
"Are you okay?" I looked at him, we were both on the ground, i was barely able to get to him in time, i think i got hurt but that's alright it'll heal quickly.
He's being serious.

"Last time i checked Sasuke's not the only member of your team" he smirked, No Sakura! Naruto! Damn it! so this was his plan from the beginning huh? now they're all just a burden, they can't fight.
"Shadow Clone Jutsu" I created clones of myself as he did the same. My clone took Sasuke to the others while his attempted to attack me.
"Are you all alright?" I asked him worriedly, he nodded "Good! Don't worry i'll end this" I smiled at him before i got back to my fighting.
Every move i make Kakashi sensei seemed to read it before i even do it. I understand how the sharingan works but in order for my attack to be successful i need to be fast, faster than i already am. in short words, i need my original speed. I needed to get serious.

"Have you reached your limits already Lady Ran?"
"Not even close Kakashi sensei, secret art: Summoning of a thousand beast" i set the jutsu off and there was Kakashi sensei stuck fighting a thousand beast more or less. That'll keep him busy and will dry his chakra as dry as a desert.
I watched for a while, they really did a good job, "Lady Ran i give up!" he yelled
"What's that? i can't hear you"
"You're really enjoying this aren't you Ran?" Sasuke asked "just as ruthless as ever"
"He looks like a dancing monkey" I laughed "Oh well i guess i just have to be the mature one" I ended the summoning.
"For a second there i thought you're going to let them eat me" he gasped for air "i didn't see you do any handsigns"
"Too fast for your sharingan kakashi sensei?"
"You mean you made them?"
"Yupe" I smiled as i went and helped Naruto. I don't recall hitting him this hard, maybe it's just because he was close to me.
"Hey Ran you get one extra prize for winning" Sasuke said
"What's that?" I wonder what could it be, he walked towards me, i swear i thought he had something in his hand but then...