Akatsuki: The New Itachi Team

!Updated!

(Ran's POV)

I haven't had a chance to rest since I was appointed. But I managed to deal with a lot of problems. The elderly so far had no complaints and were satisfied with each decision I have made.

I heard his annoying high pitched voice as he was telling Kakashi sensei, Sasuke and Sakura that he better get an S rank mission.
He stopped immediately when he saw me sitting on the Hokage chair.
"Good morning Lady Hokage" Kakashi sensei said nicely.
"Lady Hokage?!!" They all yelled simultaneously.

"What do you mean Lady Hokage? You're not even a Chunin yet" "She's been promoted to a Jōnin by the council" Kakashi informed "now how about you listen to the mission?""Actually Kakashi sensei, they'll be sent on this mission before you

"She's been promoted to a Jōnin by the council" Kakashi informed "now how about you listen to the mission?"
"Actually Kakashi sensei, they'll be sent on this mission before you. I have another mission that only you can carry" he nodded and stayed quiet.

"Naruto, I better not hear a peep from your mouth once I give you the mission" she glared at him. Sakura and Sasuke glaring at him from behind knowing well I am not as forgiving as the Third Hokage.

"O-okay" he said hesitantly

"It's an escort Mission." I handed the scroll to Sasuke to read it. "I'm sending team 7 because I am acknowledging your abilities to handle this dangerous mission" Naruto's eyes lit up at my words. "You're dismissed" they left afterwards.

"I've never seen Naruto accept a mission so easily" Kakashi smiled "the role suits you Lady Hokage" I blushed at his comment and turned serious.
"Kakashi sensei, going back to your mission" I handed him a scroll "this is the peace treaty terms between us and the sand"
"Peace treaty?!" The elder spoke "we shouldn't trust-..."
"We will accept their offer" I said "we cannot afford to go into war and they too have lost a leader. We both are the victims of the same person" I stated "it would be foolish to wage war against another village. We also have to take into consideration other villages that can take into advantage our weakness"

He knew I was right so they both nodded and I informed Kakashi sensei of his mission.
"Kakashi sensei, when you're back. I want you to talk to Sasuke. He's been getting distant for a while now but lately I barely know who he is. I am afraid I cannot convince him to let go of his revenge"
"I'll take care of it, Lady Ran" He patted my head before he left.