Drive Towards Darkness

!Updated!

(Naruto's POV)

"Rock-Lee and Gaara"
"Go Bushy Brows!!" I yelled as he got downstairs.
"Naruto the battle is about to start so shut up" Sakura smacked me in the head. Ran was quiet and watching 

I just crossed my arms and watched silenty well I was amazed Lee was so fast! But that guy still didn't get hit easily it's like that sand protects him I wonder how he does that! it's so amazing.
After a while my eyes started to hurt from trying to follow their movement but Bushy Brows got to hit him and then that weirdo Gaara started to act real strange. I glanced at his teammates and i saw looks of terrors, oh yeah I forgot he never got injured from what I've heard!
"You are a strong apponent indeed but I will prove once and for all that hard work beats talent" He spoke "Now let's end this" he took something off his foot and what are those Ankle weight??

 I glanced at his teammates and i saw looks of terrors, oh yeah I forgot he never got injured from what I've heard!"You are a strong apponent indeed but I will prove once and for all that hard work beats talent" He spoke "Now let's end this" he to...

"You have really over done it Gai" Kakashi sensei spoke, what does he mean by that? Bushier Brows sensei was just laughing.
"Now for my last move! First gate open!"
"Is that the Iron Lotus he's going to do?" Kurenai sensei asked
"Yes"
"You tought him how to open the eight gates?" Kakashi asked and then again Gai sensei started laughing

"What are the eight gates?" I wondered
"Boy Naruto you don't know anything?! You should've payed attention in school"
"Give me a break here won't you Sakura?"
"Fine I'll explain!" she rolled her eyes before she started explaining as I watched the battle I think I got it right this eight gates of life or whatever they're called. I just nodded at everything she said to make sure she knew I was listening. Let's say Lee's power and strengh and speed got multiplied.

"Oh I got it now thanks Sakura" I smiled she just sighed, does she think I don't understand it? it doesn't matter.
I continued watching the interesting match but when Lee did the Iron Lotus Gaara still walked away from there alive. Lee probably used alot of chakra well I know he did, all he was doing was dodging that weird ninja's sand even though at the end he caught his leg, all I heard was Sand coffin before Lee started yelling in pain.
"Gaara Don't!" I turned around at the voice of his siblings that he ignored willingly.

He was going to kill him! and we were watching. As he was about to make his next move Ran appeared there infront of the both of them, somehow the sand repelled off of her and Lee. In the midst of the dust, I noticed Ran's eyes were in a weird purple pattern.
"Gaara not my friends please" she ordered him, he looked frustrated seemed to me like he was about to attack again but she just gently moved her hand and he was sent flying across. He got up quickly but Gai sensei and Kakashi sensei both interfered as well as the instructor and stopped the battle. That means Bushy Brows lost and Gaara won! Man he's scary I hate to play against him.
Lee was still in pain, I can't begin to imagine what it felt like to have half your body sort of juiced. He was taken by medical ninjas, although when I looked back at Ran, her eyes were normal. Did I just imagine that?