Kakashi's Test: Fail?

!Updated!

(Ran's POV)

"Naruto I'm home!" I informed as I got in. I should've known he wouldn't be there; the kitchen was a mess and rotten milk! Ew, he drank that? One sip and you'll be going to the bathroom all day long.
I cleaned the mess that he made and fixed some dinner for myself, I was starving.
"I better go to sleep, I need to wake up really early to fix lunch" I should stop talking to myself. An uneasy feeling creeped up on me and I just placed my hand on my tummy as the Ten-Tails felt it too. I wish I knew what was wrong.

I went to bed but a nightmare woke me up at four in the morning. Just before the clock alarm went off. I was all sweaty and terrified. It still haunted me in my dreams that night when I lost my whole family. I got up and opened the window, the cool breeze felt nice against my sweaty skin.
I got out of my room and checked Naruto who was still asleep. Man, he's a heavy sleeper; I would love to sleep like that.
I went to the kitchen and started cooking; I almost forgot I had to make lunch for Sasuke too. Well, then I better pour more rice in. My eyes opened wide as I poured more than I intended to.

My stomach grumbled, oh man now I'm hungry, but I can't eat I just set all our lunch boxes. Kakashi sensei said not to have breakfast.
It's five thirty; it's not exactly breakfast is it? Well what Kakashi doesn't know won't hurt him. I grabbed what was left from when I made our lunches and started eating. It's not breakfast, it's just a really late dinner besides no one needs to find out.
I went to check if I had everything in my backpack. I saw my mask on the night stand and I picked it up. 'Ōkami' his voice rang in my head. I missed his voice, his touch, even the annoying way he would poke my forehead. Before I realized it I was in tears.
Naruto's alarm going off made me stop. I pulled myself together as I left my sword and only took the sheath.

"Naruto wake up you don't want to be late!" An alarm is never enough to wake Naruto up. He just turned it off and continued sleeping.
"Just a minute Sakura" he mumbled
"I'm not Sakura!" I punched him, he yelled in pain. Never call me Sakura again.
"Ran! What was that for? That really hurts"
"For calling me Sakura" I crossed my arms "Now get dressed or you'll receive a lot more than that"
"Okay Okay" He threw his hands in the air "Man girls are so complicated"
"What did you say?" I yelled
"Nothing!" He ran away. I got out of his room, oh Naruto you're so funny, I guess I know how to wake you up from now on.

"Stop yawning" I rolled my eyes at him; the minute he yawns I yawn as well. I can't help it if I see someone yawn I yawn too. Did you yawn?
"I hadn't had a lot of sleep...Hey, Sakura where's Kakashi sensei?" He ran towards her.
"He's still not here he did say six in the morning right?"
"Right" I replied she wasn't happy to see me "Here you go Uchiha" I handed him his lunch.
"Thanks"
"Good to see you're still alive"
"No thanks to you" he looked away upset.
"What's going on between you two?" Naruto asked
"Nothing!" We both replied. Well, that seemed fishy! Sakura was avoiding looking at me. Was I really that ugly in her eyes?

We stayed there for a couple more hours waiting for Kakashi sensei; they were all whining about their empty stomachs I looked very guilty of eating something. I was laying on the ground, eyes closed and relaxing. I had a bad night of sleep if he'll be late then I'll just rest as well.
"Well hello there, sorry for making you waiting are you ready?"
"Kakashi sensei! Stop doing that!" Sakura yelled, "Why are you late again?"
"Well a black cat crossed my way so I took a long way here"
"Ahhh!" They all fell, I sat up looking at them. Having been with the weirdest bunch of shinobis from the world, Kakashi sensei's actions were toned down in comparison.

"ah I'm so hungry" Naruto's stomach made some loud sounds and I thought mine were embarrassing.
"Well, in that case, let's start. It's a survival test"
"What? We already had that when we graduated why would we do it again?"
"I haven't finished yet Sakura, you're mission is to take one of these bells from my belt" Kakashi sensei started the alarm "you have until noon, if you fail you will be tied to the pole and deprived of your lunch as you watch me eat mine
You have from my signal until the alarm goes off. If you don't come at me with the intent of killing me you won't have a chance" right after he finished that sentence Naruto came at him but He stopped him immediately "don't be in such a hurry I haven't even said start yet"