The resurrection of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

(Ran's POV)

He was closer and closer to bringing her back. The woman Diyguel told me about, she sounded like a nightmare then. I do not want to have to face her. I don't want Naruto and Sasuke to face her.

I got on my feet when I got enough Chakra accumulated. He has gotten stronger since he had the chance to get his second Rinnegan eye. It wasn't even long after that that he decided it was time for the infinite Tsukuyomi.
Sasuke caught on and was able to shield them though i am most certain the only reason the other three were shielded is being close to Naruto.

I felt like I had failed because everything is going in the direct opposite of what we intended.
I watched as he made his perfect world a reality and then when it got darker he looked at me.
"Why are you not effected?" I heard Black Zetsu ask.
In all honesty I knew not the answer to that question. I was ready to be taken like everyone else were.

Madara was furious because he still had to deal with us though he came straight to me first.
It was a one on one fight. It frustrated him and Black Zetsu that I could not only keep up with him but also damage him.

When the light from the Jutsu finally ended, I averted my eyes for a moment to make sure my teammates were safe.
In that split of a second I felt a punch that I failed to block. I could not control my body but I felt his arms around me as he caught me before I hit ground.
"Ran, are you okay?" Naruto asked. He was just as disappointed as me. I simply nodded.
"You have already failed Naruto. Why don't you just give up? There is no point the Infinite Tsukuyomi is already cast"

I stood straight and then what came as a shock to Madara, I have already foreseen. Black Zetsu had betrayed Madara as waves of Chakra burst out of the ground; the chakra of all the people that were trapped.
She was soon in front of us, Sasuke and Naruto already in her grasp.
"There will be no more damage done to my beautiful garden" she proclaimed and as I launched my body towards hers, I felt the different atmosphere. I had already punched her with enough force that made her let go of my teammates.

I held on to the side of the mountain and could only hear Naruto's commotion as he yelled at Sasuke for not saving Kakashi sensei and Sakura. It was only when their rope broke and Sasuke's summoned bird was attacked that Naruto discovered he can float. He had given me one of his orbs that he flattened.
Her attention was on me once she noticed my eyes. With Naruto and Sasuke she looked disappointed but the way she looked at me was different; it was anger and hatred.
"You..." She said and I felt confused, I heard as Zetsu told her information of me "I will not lose again to you" she was coming for me. I know she is using her ability to manipulate bone structure but hers turns anything it attacks to ashes.
Lose to me again?
"Mother, You know this person?" He asked and I simply was stuck defending myself as I was barraged with continuous attacks.
Sasuke and Naruto helped out and I was thankful I didn't have to deal with her alone.
"Ran, you ought to be careful. She wants to eliminate you" Sasuke spoke so cold-heartedly.
"Why is she suddenly after me?"
"Ran, you are the good half of Kaguya, or rather say you are the reincarnation of that good side" Naruto explained, "that is why you are just as strong as her."
"If....if we are just as strong as one another then How did she lose to me?"
"She was imprisoned but you weren't. The sage of the six paths said that during their battle you awakened. You have allowed them to win over her. If she manages to eliminate you then-..."
"Then the outcome of this fight is already decided" Sasuke finished.

That felt like an unexpected stab in the heart. I could hardly focus on the battle ahead. Naruto managed to distract her too and it looked as if this battle was closer to the end. But she had countered them both as they tried to seal her.

"That's right, you and I are the same person" she spoke, I looked up to her. she was not speaking but I could hear her "Let us reunite again and then this world shall be ours like it used to before" I felt my world close on me.