The Ten Tails Jinchuriki

!Updated!

(Kakashi's POV)

I was called yesterday late at night for service, apparently the hidden leaf has been infeltrated

I was called yesterday late at night for service, apparently the hidden leaf has been infeltrated. By who, I have no idea! I guess I'll just have to be extra careful about everything and specially my team, from everyone here in the hidden leaf they could be the ones targeted. When you have a team of a legendary princess, the nine tails Jinchuriki and the last member of the Uchiha clan you have to be careful, that's exactly why I was given team seven.

"They're late" I stated, I think I may have been bad example to them, Sakura was the only one here, I was afraid something might've happened to them.
"Hey we're here!" Naruto waved, Sasuke was with him, these two together? not a good sign.
"Where have you been?" I asked before Sakura did
"Taking care of Ran she wasn't feeling well last night, she said she'll follow us later" Sasuke informed, she wasn't feeling well? but the medical ninja said that just a pill a day would make her feel better and I know she took one yesterday.
"Alright let's start shall we?" they all nodded.

"Well keep on trying" I informed, Lady Ran hadn't joined us at all. Something's wrong! I left them with a shadow clone and made my way to Naruto's.
The door was opened, I went in ready to get in a fight, who knows, she might be the one attacked.
"Kakashi sensei?" she wondered, she was holding the pill in her hand, she hadn't taken it yet? "What's wrong?"
"Nothing I was just worried about you"
"I know I'm not taking this pill"
"Why is that?"
"It tastes soo bad besides I didn't feel any change"
"I think it might need more time before you judge now take your meds and let's go the others are waiting"
"If you say so Kakashi sensei but you better get me something sweet on our way there"
"Alright then" I smiled at her, if that'll make her take her pills I don't mind, she swallowed it making the same face she made yesterday. "Kay job well done! now let's go get you your treat" although she wasn't so pleased with it we went out and got her some candy.
"What is wrong my Lady?" I asked, she's acting strange, we've almost arrived to the others.
"Nothing" she said, I know something's wrong but she's sticking to that story again.
"Hey Ran you came! It's about time" Naruto stated. I got the feeling we were being watched, maybe they are targeted.
"Come on let's start ugly duck this time I'm ready for you" Sakura was about ready to kick her but I just picked my book to read, fully confident that the day Sakura kicks Ran is not yet upon us.

"Ran are you alright?" Naruto went to help her, She got hit by Sakura? now I'm sure something's wrong! huh? that chakra, it's almost like Naruto's when we were back at the bridge is he losing it again?
"Naruto get away from her!" I hurried and took him off the way.
"What's wrong with you Kakashi sensei?" he yelled, it's certainly not him. I remember now something her dad said, it's been about thirteen years since that day.

(Flashback)

"Kakashi meet Ran, Ran this is Kakashi one day he'll train you to become one strong ninja like him" her mother smiled, she was always kind and gentle, Lady Ran is one beautiful baby and she'll grow up to be just as beautiful as her mother. Ran was named after an Orchid and it's a beautiful flower.
"Kakashi I need to speak with you in private"
"Yes my lord" I followed Ran's dad to the porch.
"Listen Kakashi, there's something you need to know about her" he spoke loud and clear but I couldn't believe my ears.
"The ten tails?"
"Yes It was sealed inside of her few months back, truth is nobody knows about this not even the hokage it must stay a secret however there will be a day when she will lose control over herself and when that day comes I need you to..."