Chunin Exams Begin!

!Updated!

(Ran's POV)

I went with Sasuke without asking any questions like he ordered. People were looking at us, what? is it too weird? oh yeah I forgot that the fangirls here were glaring if stares could kill I would be dead!
So there we were sitting under a tree, just like the day we were supposed to meet Kakashi sensei, he readied a small lunch for the both of us.
"So why didn't you tell me about the ten tails?"
"Because nobody needs to find out about it, you see how they look at Naruto."
"I would never hate you, I actually think you're much stronger now that I know about it"
"Well thank you Uchiha I think you're strong too" I pecked his cheeks, he smiled at me
"Tell me how do you know those sand village shinobi?"
"It's a long story. It's safe to say that we are good friends"
"I see so what are the points of strength and weaknesses in each one of them?"
"Forget it I'm not telling!"
"Why is that?"
"It's cheating sort of besides I wouldn't betray them"
"So you'd pretty much get me killed"
"Don't worry I'll always have your back which reminds me, here" I took off a necklace I put on.
"Girls Jewlery?"
"Yeah you wish! I actually made it" I handed it to him "remember when you told me about the fourth Hokage's Jutsu and the Kunai knife?"
"Yeah"
"I figured it out, but this in a sense is different." I noticed I was confusing him. "how do I say this?" I put my finger on my chin thinking. I thought Sasuke was supposed to be the smart one. "Think of it as a mix between the fourth Hokage's Jutsu and a Summoning Jutsu" I smiled. He held it in the palm of his hand and looked at it.
"Care to give me more details? Sounds interesting"
"Well Lord Fourth used a seal mark on his Kunai knives. He also used to be able to do the same seal just by coming in contact with any surface. The seal I developed is very similar to a summoning seal" I looked at my hand "but the necklaces are more for you than for me. It was after that day in training with Kakashi sensei that I had the idea. So that I am always able to protect you. You surround the necklace with your chakra and that essentially informs me of your location and activates the summoning.
"You're able to do such things?" He looked at me amazed.
"Whenever you need help, wherever you are just send chakra through it and I'll be there" I tried to play off his comment
"Amazing! Wait what if I have no chakra left"
"Well then you're doomed" I smiled at him as he had his epic fall "No matter how weak your chakra is It would be enough but just make sure you use it before you run out of chakra"
"Okay I will, Thanks" he surrounded me with his arm and I laid my head on his shoulder. I wished I had perfected it before Itachi made his goodbye official. Had I had the chance I could have marked him. Then he could never escape from me.

I felt my cheeks almost burst.
"Ran, you're burning up" I looked at him. Was he really here?
"Itachi" I called him weakly "Why did you leave me? You promised to protect me" I closed my eyes.

(Sasuke's POV)

It had only been a couple of months since we had the conversation about the space-time Ninjutsu but she not only found a way to perfect it she developed her own style of it.
She was something else.
I noticed her fever has gotten worse again and she was having trouble breathing.
"Ran, you're burning up." I stated, she had a blank look on her face as she looked at me.
"Itachi" she said and I knew she was hallucinating. "Why did you leave me? You promised to protect me" her body gave up and I carried her in my arms. She was wincing. I was thinking of her words, were they just memories from the past?
Why was I overthinking this? It was a fever hallucination.

I took her to my place. I didn't want to hear Naruto's annoying voice. I was about to go out to get her meds for her fever when I found Kakashi sensei with a bag in his hands.
"Kakashi sensei-..."
"I'm here to take Lady Ran" he walked in, uninvited. He removed his shoes. I closed the door and followed him.
"Where?"
"A medical centre of course" he picked her up and left. Does he always watch us when we're alone? I felt a shiver down my spine. What a pervert!