Chapter Nine- Mark?

Jack awoke, surprisingly not a sweaty mess as usual. He stretched his arms out, hoping to feel the warmth of a tanned, Korean-German American, but instead felt the sheets beside him empty. He sat up, struck with fear. It was pitch black in his room, the alarm clock beside him on the bedside table reading 3:53. He looked around the darkness, a sigh of relief escaping his lips when he made out a figure.

"Mark, come lay back down," Jack groaned. Mark didn't move, or even make a sound. "Mark?" Jack whispered, voice oddly shaky. "Mark, is that you?" Jack asked.

Mark turned with a mischievous smile, "Hello, Jackaboy."

His smile stretched ear to ear, a haunting image. The voice was chilling, making Jack squirm on the bed. He recognized the voice, but couldn't remember from where. It was still Mark's voiced, but held so much unnatural darkness, it was as if his lips were dripping venom. The voice wasn't the most terrifying part of Mark, however.

It was the eyes. Even in the darkness, he could make out the unusual, demonic color. His entire eye was masked in black, lacking any other color. They glistened in the darkness, like a stuffed animal's button eyes. But this was not the teddy bear Jack loved. This was something cruel, evil. Something only the darkest minds could create.

Mark stepped towards the bed, making Jack move away, his back pinned against the wall. Mark noticed this, and slid forward so quickly, Jack had no time to react. He sat over Jack, each leg on either side of Jack's, hands placed against the wall, pinning Jack their. The pure terror in Jack's luscious blue eyes made Mark chuckle wickedly, the sound echoing inside Jack's head.

"M-Mark..." Jack cried, trying to look away from his wicked black eyes. But he couldn't, he was locked in the captivating gaze.

"Shhh. It's okay, Sean," Mark purred, brushing his thumb over Jack's jawline.

Jack shuddered, trying to ignore the flutter in his stomach. He couldn't help it. Even as terrified of the darkness pinning him down, he was impossibly seductive. And the way he said his name made Jack bite his lip, fighting to control his other head. But when Mark's cold finger brushing over his skin, visions flashed through his mind. Memories. The nightmares he had forgotten. Jack screamed, and shoved Mark off. He sprung to his feet and bolted to the door. Mark was already there. Jack screamed in surprise as Mark wrapped his cold arms around Jack's waist, flinging him back onto the bed with ease.

"Where do you think you're going, Jackaboy?"

"M-Mark, you're scaring me," Jack cried, rubbing the bracelet around his wrist.

Mark shifted onto the bed, so he sat with his legs on either side of Jack's again, and put a hand on Jack's chest, pinning him down against the mattress. Mark grinned, leaning over to whisper into Jack's delicate ear.

"Mark isn't here right now."

Jack squirmed, as Mark's tongue danced against his ear, and down his jawline. He bit his lips, trying to ignore the pleasure he was feeling. Stop thinking with your other head, Sean! This isn't right! He tried to push Mark off of him, but the man didn't budge. Instead, it only pissed him off. His strong hand closed around Jack's theist, a cruel hiss escaping his lips.

"Wh- Who...are... you?" Jack choked, clawing at Mark's arm.

"They call me Darkiplier. But you can call me whatever your adorable little ass wants to," Dark purred into Jack's ear, loosening his grip around Jack's throat.

Darkiplier? No, this is a cruel joke, Jack thought. "Mark, stop screwing around. You're scaring me."

"I would never lie to you, beautiful."

"How do you exist?" Jack cried.

"I exist out of Mark's fears and weaknesses. I exist because he is sick. Mentally, that is. I'm his conscious brought to life... a double personality, you may say. I'm the best parts of Mark. I'm all the parts he doesn't want to admit he has... and I know how to use them," Dark purred, moving his hand down Jack's chest, to the button of the jeans he still wore.

Jack froze beneath Darkiplier's touch, unable to fight the bulge growing in his pants. He closed his eyes, letting out a small moan he hadn't realized he was holding in.

Hello shippers... are you enjoying ;) hheheh