Chapter Thirty Two- Back to Normal

Jack wrapped his shaking arms around Mark, not willing to let go. Mark stood up, trying to escape Jack, laughing.

"Let me go, you little Irishman!"

"I'm never letting you go," Jack said, attached around Mark's waist.

"I have to shower, Jack. I feel disgusting," Mark laughed, looking down at himself.

Jack pouted, but released him. Mark kissed Jack's cheek gently, smiling at his habitual blush. Jack grabbed Mark's hand, keeping him close, brushing his lips over his. Mark hummed against Jack's lips, breathing in his natural, minty smell, his smooth skin warm against his.

"I missed you," Jack whispered again, kissing him gently.

"I missed you," Mark whispered, sliding out of Jack's touch, and left to his bedroom upstairs.

Mark stared at himself in the mirror. He had tossed the bloody towel riddling his floor into the trash, and shoved the first aid kit back under the sink. His reflection scared him. He hadn't seen himself for days. Seeing himself now seemed so surreal. It wasn't the best reflection he'd seen. His usually tanned skin had a slight paleness, and dark rings circled his brown eyes. His red hair was a disheveled mess, and hip bloody from his stitched up wound.

Don't worry, Mark. You'll be okay, Dark whispered in his mind. Mark shivered at the voice. He wished he was gone forever, but he knew he would never rid of that part of him.

"I'll be fine," Mark whispered, nodding at his reflection. "We'll be fine."

He turned on the shower, and stripped off his clothes. A noise in his room made him jump, but relief washed over him when he realized it was just Jack. He slipped into the bathroom, silently, eyes low. Mark blushed, completely exposed. Jack brushed Mark's cheek, bright eyes looking up at Mark. Mark smiled into his bright eyes.

"I love you."

"I know," Jack whispered, brushing his fingers through Mark's mess of hair.

"I will always love you."

"And I'll always love you, Markimoo."

"Would you accompany me in the shower?" Mark asked in a goofy British impersonation.

Jack laughed, and nodded. He felt so warm inside. Being able to touch Mark. Feel his warmth. It made his heart burst in joy. His love for Mark was indescribable. And the best part was that he knew Mark felt the same.

They were free. Free to love. Free to be themselves. Free to have fun. Free to cherish what they had. Free.

For now...

The END! I'm so sad this is over... or is it. Heheheh. Notice the chapter title for the last two chapters ;) hhehehe. Thank you all for reading! Love and cherish you guys! Until next time, fellow shippers! Buh- bye!