Chapter Twenty One- Spread the Hatred

Smut warning...

**Antisepticeye's POV**
Dark was hotter than I had anticipated. His smooth, dark voice. His demonic, enticing eyes. His cruel, mouthwatering smile. Those lips. Blood red, and luscious. They molded against mine so perfectly, I never wanted to part from the kiss. I kissed him back, pressing my body harder against his, our muscles molding together.

His fingers found their way to my hair, tangling in the dark green lawn. He kissed me back with as much hunger, and lust that I kissed him with, his other hand looped around my bare waist. I hadn't realized how completely nude I was, until I felt the erection between my thighs press up against Dark's pants. Dark moaned, moving his hand down to my ass, and gave it a hardy squeeze. I chuckled against his lips, my wicked laugh making him shiver. I did love how much I terrified him.

I wrapped my hands around his throat, and pulled out of the kiss, grinning at him playfully. His eyes held a flicker of fear, but melted into pure desire. I winked, and transported us upstairs, in the main bedroom.

I shoved Dark back onto the bed, and hopped on top of him. He pulled his shirt off over his head, and grabbed my hips, flipping me onto the space beside him. A wave of anger washed over me, and I grabbed him with my powers, before he could do anything else. Dark gasped, frozen in place. His eyes were sad. Confused. I realized what a complete idiot I was being, and released my hold.

Dark chuckled nervously, and climbed on top of me, leaning over so his lips brushed over mine. As he kissed down my torso, he undid his pants, the sound of the zipper sliding down making me shiver with excitement. In a flash, I had Dark on his back, and I stood at the end of the bed, my hands curled around his waistband. Dark laughed, as I slowly pulled his pants off, along with his boxers. God, he was so big. Dark blushed, and he tried to hide it by pulling me into a kiss. I could feel his pulse quicken, and something inside him stir to life. Mark?

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Dark purred against my lips.

I grinned and shoved him back against the bed. He looked at me confused, then his eyes widened. I grabbed his hips and flipped him over, so his round ass faced me. Yum. He sat up on his hands and knees, and I brought my hand to my lips, licking my index and middle fingers. I brought them back down to Dark's ass, and parted his cheeks. He gasped as I slid in a finger, then another, and thrust in and out quickly. He reached back, grabbing my wrist.

"Slow down!" He breathed, not used to being the bitch in the relationship.

I grinned, and pounded the fingers faster into him. Of course I wouldn't listen to him. He moaned, and arched his back, his muscles rippling. God, he was so buff. I pulled my fingers out, and crouched down. I put my lips to his ass, and ran my tongue around his ass hole. Dark moaned, and reached back, nestled his hand in my hair.

"Mmmm, Jack," Dark moaned.

I stood up, a growl rumbling from my throat. My mind went to the moments Jack called Dark, Mark. I was incredibly pissed. Dark tensed, and stood up, rubbing nervously at his arms. He stared at the ground as if he had been caught stealing.

"Anti, I-"

I slapped him across the face, and shoved him back against the bed. He gasped, looking up at me with fear in his eyes. I grabbed his legs aggressively, and placed them on my shoulders. I slid my hard cock into him, not bothering going slow, and began to pound hard into his ass, hitting his prostate with each deep thrust. Dark threw back his head and screamed out, his hand curling into the sheets. I pounded hard and fast, making him scream my name. A wicked smile stretched over my lips, as he groaned in both pain and pleasure.

**Dark's POV**
Fuck, could he fuck. Honestly, I was glad I pissed him off. He pounded so hard into me, I came about three times until he finally came inside me. But he didn't stop there. He disappeared for a few moments, letting me catch my breath. I wiped at my sweaty forward with quivering hands. My ass was sore, and it hurt to move, but it was the kind of hurt you liked. I loved it.

Anti reappeared, leaning over me and pressing his lips hard against my lips. He stood back up and waved a hammer at me. Making me swallow, nervously. I knew exactly what his demented mind was thinking. Fuck, the handle was long. It was probably four inches longer than Anti, and he alone beat the fuck out of my ass. He walked around to the foot of the bed, and spread my legs. Without warning, he slid in the hammer, making me scream. I bit my lip so hard, it instantly started to bleed.

Anti smelt the rustic crimson, and climbed on top of me, leaving the hammer handle inside me, as he slammed his lips against mine. He kissed me hard, his tongue swirling around in my mouth. Fuck, the handle hurt, but felt so good all the same. Anti slid off of me, to the foot of the bed, and leaned over. He gripped the head of the hammer, and moved it slowly in and out, making me squirm, and moan in flustered pleasure. He brought his lips to my throbbing cock, and ran his tongue up the shaft.

"Anti," I moaned, pulling at my own hair.

He closed his lips around the head of my cock, and pounded the hammer into me harder, and deeper, making my back arch in incredible pleasure. My hips jerked up, shoving me deeper into Anti's mouth. He moaned against me, sucking faster. Harder. Deeper. God, I was going to explode.

"Don't stop!" I groaned, as he pounded even faster into me.

I exploded into Anti's mouth, body quivering with pleasure. Anti pulled out the hammer, and climbed on top of me, kissing ever part of me as he did. His lips brushed gently over mine, making me shiver.

"That was fun," Anti purred, licking my cheek.

"Yeah," I breathed, still trying to catch my breath.

Fuck, I never thought Jack could get any better. His boiling hatred for me created something out of the sexiest parts of him. I loved it.

Hope you guys liked this, Hhaha. Let me know what you guys think. And thank you all for taking the time to read my story! Love you, my fellow shippers!