Chapter Thirty- A Smile Tells A Thousand Lies

**Darkiplier's POV**
Jack wrapped his hands around my waist, and pulled me up with him. He walked me over to the bed and threw me against the mattress. I chuckled, staring up at him in wonder.

"Jack?"

"Shut up," he hissed, and climbed onto my lap. His lips brushed over mine, moving down my jawline, to my neck. "Just... don't talk."

I did as I was told, the only sounds coming from my lips soft moans, as his lips glided over my skin. His touch left goosebumps along my skin, making me groan when he nibbled at my skin. He stopped kissing down my body, and looked up at me with round, puppy dog eyes.

Suddenly, I felt something cold clamp around my wrist, and snapped around the frame of his bed. I looked at the handcuff, confused, then oddly aroused. I grinned and looked at Jack, who gave me a mocking smile.

"Jack? What are you doing?"

Jack stood up, a mischievous smile on his lips. "Nothing."

Dark pulled at the cuffs, but they didn't budge. "Jack?"

"Dark."

"What are you playing?"

"I just like watching you."

His smile was cold. Blank. The type of smile Anti would wear. The look on Jack's face was unreadable, making Dark anxious. Nervous. He pulled at the cuffs again. Nothing. He felt weak. Mark hummed inside his head, as if nothing was wrong.

"Anti?"

Jack laughed, an emotionless sound, and shook his head. "No, Dark. I'm just sick of your shit," Jack snapped, blue eyes piercing into his soul.

"Jack, your acting strange."

"I want Mark back! I'm tired of you! I miss him!"

"You love me!"

"But I love Mark, more!"

Mark shifted in Dark's mind, threateningly close to taking control. Dark panicked, snapping the chain connecting the two cuffs. Jack gasped, and stumbled away, eyes wide. Dark swooped over, grabbing Jack by the throat. Jack gasped, clawing and kicking at Dark, but the fight was useless. Dark had him pinned against the wall, his body pressed against his, lips hissing in his ear.

"Mark is gone. Get over him!"

"He's not gone! I know he's not gone!"

Tears sliced down Jack's cheeks, his heart beating fast against Dark's hand. Dark's own heart beat at an unsteady rate. His hand was shaky against Jack's skin, hesitant to hurt him. Even his grasp around his throat wasn't tight enough to hurt. Jack stared down at Dark's shirt, resting his hands on his chest. Dark let out a shaky breath, letting his hand around his throat drop to Jack's hip. Jack's eyes fluttered over Dark's, marbled with tears.

"I want Mark."

"Jack... I don't want to leave you."

Jack sighed, looking away as a tear slid down his cheek. "I want you to leave."

Dark's gut twisted painfully, but he shook his words away. "No. No, you love me. You want me to stay."

"No I don't," Jack cried, voice wavering. "I'm so confused."

Dark pulled Jack close, wrapping his hands gently around the back of his head, letting him nestle his face into the curve of his neck.

"I don't want you to go, but I need Mark. I love Mark."

"How much do you love him?"

"I would give my life for him."

"Really?" Dark kissed his shoulder gently, making Jack shiver. "You'd do anything for him?" Dark purred, biting gently at his shoulder.

Jack squirmed, shoving Dark away. "I'm done with your games, Dark."

"Well, I'm not done with my little toy," Dark growled, eyes flashing darker.

He rushed Jack, but Jack grabbed the sides of his face, kissing him passionately. Desperately. Dark melted into the touch, wrapping his arms around Jack's thin waist. Jack's tears mixed with their kiss, leaving a salty taste in their mouths. Dark tried to pull away, but Jack held him against his lips. His kiss dripped with emotion Dark couldn't comprehend. Emotions that Mark knew, and felt in return. Dark moaned against Jack's kisses, pain in his gut growing stronger. He let out a weak sigh, and closed his eyes.

Jack broke from the kiss, looking at Dark, who's eyes were still shut. He brushed his thumb over his lips, wiping away the tears. He wiped at his own eyes, smiling.

"Mark?"

Happy Thanksgiving.