Ch. 2

Inside of the limo

Treeance's P.O.V

The child was quite. His eyes, a pale blue, where fixated on the world that was zooming past us as we drove. His skin was pale as well.

He was skinny and his blonde hair pale. Everything about him was pale. He looked like he hadn't eaten in days, weeks.

His masters must have been hard on him. Arnou my wolf spoke to me. I understand that. A lot of us are mean to slaves we have.

We're not. He spoke. He was right. We, the Royal family, have never been rude to slaves we have come to own.

They live a full life under us. Good meals, clothes, they are even able to marry if they'd like. My father was a cruel man, he's the one who did this.

He and his father before him where the ones who made this world fear us. The supernatural world. They brought us out to humans.

They where the ones who wanted them to fear us and do as we told them. If my father hadn't been killed by the Rebels a few years back this world would be worse.

I'm working on making this world a better place. Most salve houses have been shut down and only a few know of my work.

I of course wondered if my people would live with the humans after everything my past family did to them.

"Sir." A voice pulled me from my head. I looked up to see my driver Albert smiling lightly at me. I smiled back.

"Thank you Albert. Why not go home to the Miss." He smiled back and bowed. I turned to the child and met his eyes.

His pale blue eyes stared at me sending a shiver down my spine. "Come a long little one." I reached my hand out hoping he'd take it.

Looking at me with curious eyes he waited before taking my hand. I got out and helped him as we left the limo. His eyes looked around the place.

My house wasn't persay a house really. It was a mansion about the size of two to three football fields. My land was bigger then most supernaturals.

20 thousand acres give or take. The house was tall. Window lining every wall. As we walked to the door I saw some of the maids cleaning from them.

One looked up as we came to the door and smiled at me. I smiled back as Mary opened the door for us. "Good evening Mr. Terrance!" She said smiling.

"Hello Mary." I said back. "Can you please get the others for me. I'd like to talk to them. I'll be in my office just send them in."

"Right away sir!" She said before skipping away to find my family. I looked back at the child to find him looking around.

"Do you like it?" I asked hoping he'd be pleased with the living arrangements. His eyes turned back to me but he didn't say anything.

I shighed before leading him to my office. My office was on the far side of my house. It was a big sized office. Normal too.

I opened the door letting the kid in first. His eyes moved around the room taking everything in. Most likely making sure he was safe.

I went and sat down behind my desk watching ever move he made as he walked around. His eyes moved over the books.

His hands went up to touch the lining of the books. Dragging his fingers across them as he walked along the bookshelves.

As he did this I took in the clothing he was wearing. The slave house had put him in a white shirt with a gray hoodie over it.

His jeans where ripped here and there. His shoes where vans red ones. He held his body as if he was in danger.

It made me worry for what his previous Masters had done to him. They should pay for what the did. Arnou spoke up.

I understand that. I told him. But a lot of our people know not of what we do. We must keep it hidden. Til he can take over.

Arnou was silent after that. I watched as the boy pulled a book down from the shelve and sat down on the floor.

I watched as he began to read. His hair falling in his face as he bent over. My eyes moved to the door as Mary opened the door.

I smiled as they all walked in. "Daddy!" Ava yelled running over to me. The kid looked up as he heard this. His eyes held confusion and curiosity.

I smiled even more as I picked her up throwing her into the air lightly. She was a fit of giggles as I did this. "Careful there dad don't use your supernatural strength."

Zoe said walking up to me. I smiled at her as I gave her a big hug. "Don't worry. It's fine. If I did she'd heal. She does have my blood."

Ava was a cute little eight year old. Long brown hair stormy gray eyes, with lightly tan skin. Her sister Zoe on the other hand was different.

Zoe was a seventeen year old girl filled with attitude. But I loved her the same. Her long hair was pitch black with bluish tips.

Her eyes where a dark gray. Her skin was pale paler then the child now hiding behind a chair. His eyes filled with fear.

"Did you have a good trip dear?" A sweet voice called out to me. Her voice was like an Angel. Maybe that's because she was an Angel.

My beautiful wife Esperanza walked over to me. I smiled as I pulled her into me. Her skin was tan from being a native to Spain.

Her eyes where a beautiful mixture of brown and gray. Her hair was long and was a blackish dorwn mix. She was beautiful and I was happy to call her mine.

Between the two of us we had three kids. Ava who was more like me with he skin and supernatural ability meaning she's a werewolf like me.

Zoe who is like her mother in beauty and attitude plus her Supernatural ability being an Angel.

"Well damn I feel the love." A deep voice spoke. I smiled at the voice such like my own. My eyes moved to my eldest child.

Chaz. His skin was much like his sisters, Zoe, his hair much styled like mine but was black. His eyes dark stormy gray.

I smiled and pulled him into our little family hug. This was my amazing family. I loved them with everything I had.

"Who's that." Ava asked pointing to the kid behind the chair. "That my dear sister," Chaz spoke up. "Is mine."