Ch. 4

Chaz King

Chaz's P.O.V

He screamed. That's what he did. He screamed. His voice was high pitched and filled with fear. His eyes wide with fear.

Before I could even blink Logan was up and running. My instincts kicked in and I turned to run after him. I saw my mothers hand shot out stopping me.

I fell to my knees as I heard my father call for his men to get him. "Let me go!" I yelled at them my eyes burning at them.

"Just wait and clam down." My sister Zoe had spoken. My eyes shifted to her. She was clam and steady. She has no say in this! My wolf Lupus growled in my head.

This is unfair! We must go to our mate! Right now! Rameil my Angel spoke. They both where angry with our parents for doing this.

"Bubba." Ava's voice spoke. I turned to look at her. My anger lessed. I could never be mad at her. Nun of us could. "Yes?" I asked.

"He's scared. I can smell it. He's in pain. You have to be gentle and go slow." I knew she was right. We knew she was right.

Shighing I nodded and felt my mom let me go. "Fine I will but they are bring him go my room. Send all the papers on him there as well."

With that I walked out of the office and up the stairs to my personal wing of the house. Each of us had a wing of the house to ourselves.

Except Ava. She was too young to live like Zoe and I did. When I got to my door two people stood there. Mary, our head maid, who had papers in hand.

And one of my dads bodyguards. In his arms was a sleeping Logan. Anger filled my vines as I saw this. WHAT DID HE DO!? Lupus and Rameil yelled.

I growled low in my throat as I got closer. "Now young Prince you stop that right now." Mary snapped at me. I quickly lowered my head.

Mary was one of the bravest humans I had ever met and we all loved her for that. "I'm sorry Mary." I whispered once I got to them.

"It's quite alright dear. Now here are the papers on the young lad you wanted and the young lad as well."

She nodded to the guy who quickly handed Logan over to me. "Thank you. Both of you." They nodded before walking off.

I handled Logan in one hand along with the papers as I entered my code into my door. It opened with a 'ping' letting me in.

I walked in closing it behind me before going to my room. On my way there I passed the mini kitchen, living room, and up the stairs to my room.

Once there I laid Logan on my bed. Taking his jacket and shoes off hoping that would be more comfortable. Once I was done I walked over to my desk.

Sitting down I pulled out the papers on Logan. Now let's see what we have here. I thought opening the file to my beautiful mates life.

*time skip*

I sat back wiping a tear from my eye. He's been through so much. Lupus whispered. He had been quite, reading along with me.

This is all they had told the slave house yet his old masters could be lying. Rameil added. He didn't like anything we had read.

You're right. Logan's the only one who can tell us what truly happened to him. I said back finally regaining my voice.

He might not want to tell us. You both saw...we all saw how he reacted when mother told him he was our mate.

Yes but he's our mate. He'll accept us...wouldn't he? I've seen many wolves in my time be rejected. However this is my mate as well.

I let them talk as I turned my head to Logan. He had moved in his sleep laying on his side curled up in a ball.

His blonde hair covering his face. It was too long for the slave house not to do anything about it. Made me wounder way they hadn't.

Don't get me wrong. I loved the length of his hair. Gave him a unique look. Most slave houses had there... merchandise cut the hair.

CHAZ ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!? Lupus yelled in my head. I groaned in pain before turning away from the beautiful human.

I am now. I snapped back. What do you want? Well if you weren't to busy, we'd, that is Rameil and I, would like to know when WE get to met our mate.

My eyes widened. Shit! I completely forgot about that! It would seem you have. Rameil spoke. His voice sounded smug.

Shut up! I yelled. How about 'no'. He snapped back. Rameil I swear by all that is holy- Ladies clam down you are both definitely handsome. Now stop.

Lupus, Chaz and I are the same person. Of course we are as handsome as the other. That's not what I met wings for brains.

I rolled my eyes as they went on and on. The only down side to having two supernaturals. But hey they where me and I was them.

A light moan came from the bed making me quickly turn around. Logan was still fast asleep but something was different.

Holy shit... All three of us breathed out. The way Loagn moved made his shirt pull up ever so slightly showing his pale skin underneath.

Lupus growled low in my head. I could feel his scratching, trying to get out. Mine. He growled out. Mine. Rameil agreed.

They both wanted our mate. Hell I wasn't going to disagree with them. I wanted him. So bad. I licked my lips before turning away.

He's gonna be the death of me. I thought running my hands through my hair. Is this what the mating call is like? I asked desperate for answers.

I believe so, yes. We'll have to talk to mom and dad about this when we get the chance. Lupun was right. Okay tomorrow we will talk.

A yelp behind me made me jump. I turned to find Logan with his legs pulled up to his chest his whole body shaking like crazy.

I instantly jumped up and moved over to the bed making Logan flinch. I stopped in my tracks. He's been hurt. Slow and steady. Rameil whispered.

"Hey hey. It's okay." I spoke lightly slowly moving to sit on the bed. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'd never hurt you."

His eyes moved to look at me. His eyes where pale and it sent shivers down my spine. Then he spoke the first word since he got here.

"Liar."