Ch. 23

Monty and Chris

Chris's P.O.V

I waited watching the clock as it ticked down to my birthday. I had stopped working putting the spell on hold a few minutes ago.

Now I sat and waited. Watching as the minute hand slowly moved with each swip of the second hand. My heart pounded in my chest as I wait.

Finally the minute and hour hand met at twelve and I felt my body fall to the floor. My hands moving to my chest.

My eyes moved in and out of focus. The room seemed to spin as I moved to my knees trying to stand up. My eyes changed colors rapidly as I looked around.

Suddenly the deep smell of flowers filled my noise. Which surprised me because I wasn't a wolf or something. Yet this could mean.

My eyes widened as I shot out of my room and raced down the halls following the beautiful smell of flowers to his door.

Slowly I lifted my hand to knock. Seconds seemed like minutes until finally the door opened. The smell of flowers hitting me in the face.

I stood in the door way my eyes slowly moving over the wet, water dripping down his body, of Monty. I quickly moved my eyes to met his.

His wolf, Barowulf, took over quickly his eyes changing to his blood red alpha eyes before changing back. God. I voiced in my head.

"Chris?" He asked his voice very different from his normal voice. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I smiled lightly.

"I thought I'd sleep better with my mate?" I told him my voice sounded different even to myself. Monty's eyes widened as he looked at me.

I felt scared that I wasn't good enough for him or I wasn't his mate or something. Suddenly his eyes changed back to red and a growl left his mouth.

My eyes widened in shock as Monty grabbed hold of my waist pulling me into his room slaming the door behind me.

"Monty?" I asked when he pulled me into his room. "Monty's not here at the moment." The voice answered. My eyes widened as I realized I was talking to Barowulf.

"Don't worry mate. I will take care of you." My eyes widened as I heard those words come from his mouth. I opened mine to speak when I was pushed up against the wall.

Barowulf lips moved down my neck making me moan out. My hands moved to try and touch him but he quickly pined them above my head.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this day." His deep voice sent chills down my spin making little me a little bit more active.

His mouth moved down my neck more, one hand moving to move the collar of my shirt down. To get more of my skin.

"I've waited for two years for you. Prayed that I would be yours." His hands moved to let my hands fall to my sides as he removed my shirt.

I felt sad. Because I've had a cruch on Monty since I first saw him and he's known I was his mate for that long too.

I felt his lips move slowly down my body. Leaving marks as he went. I felt my head fall back onto the wall as his lips found thier way to my pant line.

My hands quickly moved to his hair gripping it tightly. He must have suffered so much knowing I was standing right there and he held back.

I felt his hands move to pull the zipper down and slowly my pants came off. My glazed eyes moved to look down at Barowulf.

His eyes stared back into mine. They where quickly changing colors. Both fighting for control to be with me. I thought it was hot.

I quickly moved to pull Barowulf up taking hold of his face I pulled his lips down to met mine. Sparks flew as we fought for dominance.

I of course wanted him to win. I've been dreaming of this for so long. So don't judge me. Barowulf winning his hands moved to grab my thighs.

I shivered at the feeling of his hands touching my bare skin. I wrapped my legs around his still toweled waist as he carried me to the bed.

Our lips never leaving each other.

Once my back hit the bed I pulled away to whisper, "this towel shouldn't be here." My fingers running over the rim of the towel.

Barowulf looked at me. I realized there was one dark chocolate brown eye and one blood red eye. Meaning Monty and Barowulf were sharing control.

Slowly he stood up moving his hands to remove the towel. I thought I died. I dreamed of what he'd look like. Yet I didn't think he'd be a monster.

God he was huge! That was going inside me! I'm gonna be in hell and heave! My heart speed up as he slowly crawled back onto the bed.

"Better?" He asked his lips moving back to my neck. "Better." I whispered breathless. "These need to go off too." Monty's voice broke in.

I felt his hands moving to pull my underwear down my legs and finally off my body. His eyes moved over me lust and love filling them.

I wanted to hide knowing he was looking at me like that made my heart fly to the sky. "Don't worry my love." His voice whispered into my ear.

It was changing from Barowulf's hot deep sexy voice to Monty's beautifully deep sexy voice. Yes there is a difference.

"I'll go slow. I know this is your first time." I smiled lightly at him as he reached over to grab some lube.Getting some out and putting it on his fingers.

I bit my lip as I felt him moving his fingers to my hole. I flinched away whimpering in pain when he pushed two fingers in.

"Sh." He whispered into my ear. Slowly kissing right behind me left ear. I moaned out as I felt him push his fingers in all the way. Slowly moving.

It hurt. A lot. I tried to steady my breathing as Mony worked on my neck. Leaving marks as he went. Wanting to show everyone who I was mated to.

He was distracting me with his lips, which would switch from marking my neck and coller bone to kissing my lips with all the love he had.

I was so distracted that I didn't feel the pain when he removed his fingers and set himself to push into me.

I gasped out as I felt this new pain. Like I was being torn in two. My hands moved to grab onto his back. My nails leaving marks.

I could feel my power surging throughout my body. Moving from me to Monty quickly. Monty's eyes widened at this new feel of power moving to him.

He growled as he held me closer moving at a slow pace. I was gasping for breath before long he slow and sweet thrust changed to hot and hard thrust.

Our eyes met as he moved fast pounding into me as I dug my nails into his skin drawing blood. "I love you." He growled out hiding his face in my neck.

"I love you too." I breathed out gasping as I felt his teeth biting into the place where my neck and shoulder connected together.

My back arched up as I screamed out. Monty did one more thrust before letting go inside of me and I onto both of our chest.

My power surged out making the light above us explod. Eyes rolled into the back of my head, I came down from the high. Breath hard.

Monty pulled out of me before nuzzling into my neck and pulling our bodies together.

"God I love you." He whispered his voice trailing off. I smiled as I closed my eyes. "I love you too."