Ch. 6

The house

Chaz's P.O.V

Mary had me sit on my bed waiting for Logan. I could listen in on the conversion but Logan wouldn't like that. So I wasn't going to do that.

This isn't fare. Why does Mary get to see our mate half naked? Lupus whined in my head. For one it's unholy to see someone like that til marriage. Rameil spoke up.

Oh shut up! Lupus growled at him. I've seen your thoughts. We all have! What you think is as bad as mine or Chaz's.

I could feel anger and embarrassment fill poor Rameil. I couldn't blame him, Rameil being an angel and all he wasn't used to this feeling.

You two stop it! I swear you two fight more then my parents! Now Rameil it might be a long time til they get out do you mind?

Of course. Not at all Chaz. I felt my body give way as Rameil took over. My eyes changed color as I looked around the room.

When Rameil took over I could see the vibs that came off of people as well as my wings would come out.

I took the few steps I need to get to the balcony. Opening the windows I felt the fresh air hit my face.

I felt my whole body relax. I closed my eyes as a 'whoosh' sound filled my ears. Opening them again I felt my wings brush my face.

My wings where different from my mothers and sisters. While thier wings where soft and filled with fluff. Mine where hard and course.

Stronger then anything. With one flap of them I could brake a house down. Believe me I've tried. With a bend of my knees I shot up into the air.

The clouds formed around me as I flew through the sky. I reached my hand out to run my fingers through them.

Ah... Lupus shighed to us. Lupus at first was reluctant with having another supernatural inside but once Rameil took us for a fly and they have been good since.

I know. I have missed this as well. I could feel Rameils happiness flowing as we flew staying within the lands of my father.

It felt amazing to be flying up high in the sky yet again. I smiled as I stopped midfly. My wings flapped around me keeping me in the air.

I looked all around me. As far as I could see it was my fathers land. It was beautiful land. It was my land.

We should be heading back. Rameil spoke. We have been out here for almost five hours. They must be done by now.

Five hours. I thought. It amazed me by how fast time flew by when I was up in the air. I always felt free.

Okay. We'll head back now. Maybe Mary was able to talk Logan into opening up to us. I told them. I'd hope. They both spoke to me.

I turned and flew high into the sky before turning back to the ground flying down fast like a hawk.

Just before I was to hit the ground I heard, "CHAZ!!!!" Everything stopped. I flew faster then I knew Rameil could.

Logan. We said together. He had called out to us. His voice was filled with fear. He was scared and I knew I had to get to him as fast as I could.

Once I was home I headed for my room. My wings folded in on themselves once again as I dived for the balcony.

Doing a flip I rolled on the floor before looking around the room for anything that would cause my mate harm.

Logan stood near the door his eyes wide as they ran over my wings. I let them relax as we saw him. His eyes shining with interest.

"Logan are you okay?" I asked, my voice coming out scared and filled with power. He slowly nodded before taking a step to me.

I looked at him surprised. He took another step then another and another, til he was finally standing in frount of me.

My much larger body towered over his much smaller one. His small hand reached up and I could see he had to stand on his toes to get to me.

I followed his hand with my eyes as they passed my face and went for my wings behind me. They reached out to him.

They begged for his touch. Oh no... Rameil whispered as Logan's fingers touched our wings. Pleasure filled me.

My eyes widened as a moan left my lips. My knees gave way as he giped my feathers between his fingers.

Logan watched in awe as I fell to my knees in fount of him. He let go of my feathers making my head shot up.

I knew by now my eyes had changed back to Rameil's eye color. A bright beautiful blue. They looked at Logan, begging him not to stop.

His fingers tighted on my feathers making another moan leave my lips. I wasn't able to stand him doing this to me. Yet I loved it all the same.

My heart was pounding in my chest making it echo into my head. Lupus was a growling, moaning, whining mess in my head as well.

He wanted Logan so bad. I wanted Logan badly. Hell even the fucking angel was thinking about Logan. To the point where he lost all control.

Nun of us where in control. Our instincts kicked in. All I knew...all we knew was that we wanted Logan. We needed Logan.

We wanted our mate. We wanted him now. We needed him now. And if Logan didn't stop, we would mate with him. No matter what.

"Logan." I breathed out. My voice was rasp and deep filled with want and need for nobody but Logan. "You have to stop."

"Why?" His voice was but a whisper. His second word to me. I thought. I was happy he was speaking to me but the way his eyes where glazed over.

The way they where closed ever so slightly, the way he spoke was pushing me over. What he had done next just made me jump off the cliff.

Logan stepped forward one more time to the point where he was now sitting on my lap. My hands instantly went up to hold his hips.

He looks so good... Rameil whispered. His voice was different. Like he wasn't himself. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate. Lupus chanted in my head.

"Because you doing this to me is making me want to fucking take you right now." I growled out. Logan gasped as he looked me in the eyes.

Lupus was breaking though. Lupus no! We can't! We-we... Holy shit...We all said together which cut me off. Logan was...oh god...Logan was hard as he sat on me.

I growled again before gripping his hips tighter and picking him up. Logan yelpt as I made my way to my bed.

My wings moved around us shielding us. I put Logan on my bed looking down at him. He looked so good...so badly good...I wanted him...

I wanted him so badly...I shook my head as I lended over his body shielding him from anyone.

My wings moved around both of us as we laid there. Keeping us from anyones sight if they came. He looked so good under me. I quickly hide my head in his neck.

He smells to damn good. Lupus purred in my head. Like the gardens of heave themselves. Rameil commented. They where right. His smell was heavenly.

"Chaz?" Loagn asked. His voice like music. I moaned again as I moved my hips to touch his. I heard him gasp as he griped my back tightly.

With that I attacked his neck.