Ch. 10

Date Place

Logan's P.O.V

"A date Ash! I agreed to go on a date with him so stop jumping like I agreed to be his mate!" I yelled. Asher laughed while running around the place like a chicken with it's head cut off.

"I can't help it Logan! This is amazing news! It's it's like my OTP has come to life!" He yelled back. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What 'OTP'?" I asked. Wrong move. Asher stopped moving around and slowly turned to look at me. There was something crazy in his eyes.

"Ash?" "Y-you don't know what an OTP is!?" Asher yelled before running over to me and jumping on top of me. I yelpt in pain as we fell to the floor.

"It means 'one true paring' or 'oh the pain'! There's not a difference! And you and Chaz are it! You guys are cute together!

Even if you are just giving him a chance right now maybe just maybe it'll turn into something! I mean he is your mate after all and-"

"Yes yes I know. He'll die or go completely crazy without me. I read all the books remember?" I said cutting him off. Asher smiled at me lightly.

"Well are you gonna help me get ready for this date or what?" I asked. Quickly Asher got off of me and ran to my closest.

Chaz had left a few hours early to get our date site ready, in the meantime Asher and I where working on what I should wear.

I've never been on a date before considering that the world was inslaved before I was born. However my parents told me stories.

All about them of course. Some when my father would leave secret notes for my mother in this thing called a locker.

Or how my father would bring her flowers on this so called Valentine's Day. My mother would laugh and tell stories of how nervous my father really was.

Those where always my favorite stories to hear when we were on the run from the hunters. "Logan." A voice spoke to me.

"Logan!" It grew loader. I came back from my dream state. "Sorry what?" I asked looking up at Ash. He rolled his eyes before speaking.

"I found this really cute outfit perfect for the date and since Chaz personally told me something about the date you don't need to be here. So go shower!"

"Wait Chaz told you something about the date? Tell me!" I yelled as he dragged me to the bathroom. "Oh no no no. I swore not to tell." He said smiling.

"Plus that's one hybrid I do not want to piss off. Now shower go! You still have five hours til he's coming to get you. When your done the clothes will be on the bed. Bye!"

And like that he was gone. Running down the halls to the Wing and out to the house. I laughed lightly while shaking my head.

Asher was something. Him, Mary and Albert had made this new house fun. Mary was like a mother to me and Albert a father.

Asher was the best friend I never got to have. I smiled to myself as I took my clothes off. My smile faded, the mirror showed me who I was.

My back was lined with scares and and cut marks. My legs and wrist had self harm marks from when I tried to kill myself.

I could feel the tears making thier way to my eyes. I quickly looked away. That's no longer you. It's all in the past. Yeah maybe. But what if Chaz finds out? No not you again.

Yeah I'm back. And come on look at yourself. You're pathetic. Why would someone like Chaz go for someone like you?

I shook my head getting rid of the voice in my head. Once it was gone I got into the shower. Getting ready for my date.

(A\N Logan isn't supernatural. You'll find out why he has that voice in his head later on.)

.
.
.

I was scared. Chaz was gonna be here any minute and I felt so sick. This was my first date. First maybe boyfriend. He was my mate. This might work.

I was brought out of my head when a knock came from the door. I looked up to find Chaz leaning against the door.

He was dressed in shorts and a button-up white T-shirt. I on the other hand had jeans and a plane T. It didn't bug me at all.

"Ready to go love?" He asked holding out his hand. I nodded my head before reaching out and taking his hand.

.
.
.

We had been driving for sometime now. Chaz had said we were going to a place no one, not even his family, knew about.

It was still on the lands so I was all good about it. I didn't really feel comfortable going out into the Supernatural world.

Well not just yet. Maybe in later years. If Chaz really does put the world back into place. If they took to it.

I watched as the trees flew by. We drove deep into the lands by now. It was no longer flat land but one road winding around the trees.

"Are we there yet?" I asked turning to look at Chaz. A small smile playing on his face. "Almost love just a few more miles." I nodded before turning back to watching the trees go by.

.
.
.

"Logan. Logan baby wake up." My eyes slowly opened adjusting to the light around me. A dark shadow split the light in two.

Slowly my eyes adjusted fully and I saw Chaz standing before me. He was smiling lightly down at me. I smiled back.

"Come on we're here." He said taking my hand. I nodded as I got out letting him lead me to the place for our date. "So what are we do-wow" I said.

Chaz smiled as he let me stand in frount of him. My eyes looked at our date place.

It was a waterfall. A big beautiful waterfall the rocks split the water falling into different directions landing in a lake below it.

It was beautiful. The water sparkled. "Do you like it?" Chaz whispered into my ear. I nodded before turning around to hug him.

"Yes I do. I really do." "Well that's not all beautiful. Look." Chaz turned me around to find a little picnic set up. There where candles too.

"Shall we eat?" Chaz asked taking my hand. I laughed lightly. "We shall." I said as he pulled me over to the picnic.