Ch. 24

Anderson Jacobs

A/N just hit 1K this week! Thank you to all my Angels!!! I love you all!!! ❤❤❤❤

*three days early*

Logan's P.O.V

"Anderson can I ask you something?" I asked as I sat in between his legs. His arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close.

"Of course beautiful. What is it?" He smiled at me. "There was another human that was taken with me. Is he okay?" I asked.

Anderson was quite before moving me so he could stand up. Holding out his hand I took it following him out of our room.

"Come I have a surprise for you." He smiled at me. I was scared at to what this surprise was but I followed him anyways.

As we walked I couldn't help but think of the days. Today was the 4th of January. My birthday was on the 10th I was gonna be twenty soon.

I didn't want to turn twenty here with Anderson. I wanted to be with Chaz and the princesses and the King and Queen.

I wanted to be with my family. I wished my parents were here. I thought as we stopped at a door. I heard talking on the other side.

Anderson knocked and the talking stopped. Seconds later Jaocbs opened the door. "My mate would like to see the other human." Anderson told his brother.

I felt my blood run cold. No I thought as thoughts of Asher being beaten and tortured for fun by Jaocbs. I could feel tears in my eyes.

Jaocbs smiled and opened the door all the way. My eyes widened as I ran into the room to find a perfectly fine Asher sitting on the bed.

"ASHER!?" I yelled falling into the bed with Ahser under me. Ahser laughed before lightly pushing me off. "What happened? How are you okay?" I asked.

Looking into his eyes I felt like there was something different about him. Something off. "I was never truly in danger." He spoke looking happyly from me to Jacobs.

I looked at him confused. "W-What do you mean?" I asked sitting up while looking around the room. Anderson and Jaocbs still stood by the door.

"Jaocbs is my mate. He'd never truly hurt me." Asher said smilightly brightly at Jaocbs. I felt my heart stop. "W-what?" I whispered.

Asher looked back at me with a dull look. "I was put into the King place to get close to you Logan. God how stupid are you?" He snapped his voice sounding evil.

I gasped and quickly moved away from him. "I never liked you. I never wanted to be your friend I was only doing so because my mate asked me to.

He'd do anything for his older brother and I'd do anything for my mate. Even be friends with someone like you." His voice was like venom.

Each word spitting fire into my heart. I felt the pain of realization set into my brain. It was all a trick. A sham. Just to get close to me.

I could hear Asher laughing at the look on my face. Anderson had a small smile on his face as he watch his brother and Asher making fun of me.

Stepping back more I moved my body to the only place I knew I could be free. I moved fast. My legs carrying me to the window.

I heard Anderson yell my name as the glass shattered around me. I felt pain as my body went numb. I felt the window covering me as I fell to the floor.

My body hit the cold hard ground floor. Glass cover me and forming around me. I felt blood coming from my lip as I tried to move.

Yet I couldn't. Every time I tried my body would scream in so much agonizing pain. I heard Anderson scream my name.

I heard Jaocbs yelling back to him. I felt something cover my body in attempt to heal me. I didn't want to be healed.

I wanted to die. I felt like I was dying. I think it was because I was so far away from Chaz. I felt my eyes close lightly. The darkness consuming me.

.
.
.
.

"Logan!" A voice shouted to me. Everything was black. I turned around trying to found where the voice was coming from but no luck.

"Logan! Do you hear me!?" The voice asked. "Yes!" I quickly answered back. "Where are you!?" "Don't worry about that!" The voice called back.

"Know that we're coming!" "What do you mean?!" I asked. Hope building up in my chest. "We where called in to help you!" The voice answered.

Suddenly a boy around my age came from inside the darkness. He had pale skin, two piercings below his bottom lip, and an earring on his right ear.

White hair with patches of gray and black here in there. His eyes a pale green, a really pretty green if I do say so myself.

"My name is Christopher. I'm in an elite team called the hybrid pack. The King himself called us to help get you back. Prince Chaz is not well." His voice was now soft.

"He's been asleep since three days after you were taken away. He's dying Prince Logan." His eyes looked sad as he said this. I felt pain I'm my heart.

My mate was dying. He was in pain because I wasn't with him. I needed to get back to him. I needed to. " You need to be strong." Christopher spoke fast.

"Please be strong don't give in. Don't give up. I know where you are and we are on our way. I swear to you we're on our way."

I opened my mouth to ask him how he knew where I was but his body disappeared into the darkness. Leaving me alone.
.
.
.

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up in the bed I was in. This couldn't be. I thought looking around. I should be dead. I jumped from a two story house.

"I should be dead." I whispered out loud. "Well Anderson wouldn't be the nicest person if you were dead Logan." I turned and watched Jacobs walk in.

I glard at him. "I, being the most powerful warlock I am, fixed you up and saved your stupid human life while I was at it. You're welcome."

I rolled my eyes at his praise to himself. "What day is it?" I asked. Christopher said he knew where I was. That he was coming soon.

I hope very soon. "January 6th. You've been out for two days." He spoke before turning to most likely get Anderson.

Please Christopher. I whispered. Save me.