Ch. 3

This King family.

Logan's P.O.V

My eyes widened as I heard the really tall, very sexy man speak. He was holy shit...like an Angel. But I don't think he was an Angel.

Master Terrance looked over at him before rolling his eyes and going to sit down behind his desk. The small girl with brown hair followed sitting on his lap.

"Chaz clam yourself son." My heart  raced at the sound of his name. I mental slapped myself for that. They where my new masters.

I couldn't think of him like that. "Do you even know his name?" The pale black haired one asked sitting on the desk.

"His name is Logan Bryan. Nineteen years old. Was put into the slave trade at ten years of age." The woman who must have been Master Terrance's wife spoke, "that was before-"

"Yes it was." Chaz cut her off. His mother looked at him with fun fury. "Son I wish you didn't do that." His father spoke.

A white light started to shine as white wings sprouted out of the woman's back. Angel. I thought in shock. I yelpt as the light became to much.

As quick as it came it went. I rubbed my eyes feeling tears of pain start to form. I got scared as I realized the Masters might not like it that I'm crying.

Suddenly I felt warmth flow through out my body. My tears stopped and my body sunk into the warmth. I felt at peace.

"There there Logan. It's okay beautiful." My eyes widened. My heart almost stopped. I jumped up, eyes looking around.

Master Terrance and his wife looked at me in shock. His two daughters looked at me with curiosity. Then my eyes moved to where I was.

Chaz was now sitting where I was his eyes looked like he was in pain. It hurt me to see him like this and all I wanted to do was run to him. But I didn't want to.

I wasn't going to get close to him. I wasn't going to fall again...not after...no. I felt my body shaking as he slowly got up. He took one step to me before his father stopped him.

He was quick stopping Chaz, before I even blinked. "Now Chaz-" "Don't 'now Chaz' me!" Chaz yelled, anger showing in his eyes.

I flinshed away and felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see it was the mother. I took tight hold of her. Scared, feeling a mothers touch helped.

"Chaz you're scaring him. Pull your wolf and Angel back right now!" She yelled her voice powerful. Wolf and Angel?  I thought to myself.

"Let's all just clam down and explain everything out to little Logan here, understood?" She spoke. "Yes mother." "Yes dear." They both spoke.

"Now everyone sit down. Young man you may sit if you want or you may stand but please listen to what we have to say."

I looked into her eyes before nodding my head. Chaz stood near me as I sat in the chair in frount of the desk. Master Terrance took his place behind the desk.

His wife and two daughters took their place as before. "Now Loagn I'm sure your wondering why this is happening to you." Master Terrance spoke.

I nodded my head. "Well we'll start off with introduction." I nodded my head. "You must already know who I am. Terrance King. King of every creature in this world. I am also a werewolf."

I nodded my head. I had a master who was a werewolf. I remembered. "This is my wife Esperanza King. Queen of the supernatural and an Angel."

I looked at her in amazement. She smiled kindly at me. "This is my younger daughter Ava-" "I'm a princess and a werewolf!" She cut her father off.

Holy shit she's adorable! I thought as I looked at her. Master Terrance laughed and nodded his head. "She of course takes after me."

"This is my second oldest Zoe. She's an Angel like her mother." He said turning to the one with the black hair.
I looked at her realizing she had lips piercings. She smiled kindly at me. Her eyes shining. I didn't smile back. I looked at them all with a blank face.

"And finally my eldest. Chaz. The one to take over if anything where to happen to me. He's an hybrid, Angel and Werewolf."

I turned to look to look at Chaz. His dark stormy gray eyes locked on my pale blue ones. "Now to explain everything else." Master Terrance spoke again.

"My father and his father before him planed to rule over the humans. I on the other hand hated the idea. So I and my family plan to make it right."

I looked at him in confusion. "As you saw before I treat my workers around here with the utmost respect. They are free to come and go as they please.

However if they go out they must be careful. Some creatures do not like the idea of having humans walk with them yet again."

So it was true. I thought. I heard rumors of the King and Queen working to get the world back in order. But I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't hope. I didn't want to hope. I was scared to hope. But this gave me hope. Maybe this is the truth. I thought.

"I learned that your father was part of the Rebels and once finding out that he was killed while you and your Mother where taken.

I looked for both of you for years. I found you first but I'm still looking for your mother. Once I find her I promise I will bring her to you in one peace."

My heart was pounding in my chest. I could see my mother again. I could feel something fall down my face but before I could wipe it away a strong hand did it for me.

My eyes looked up to find Chaz standing closer to me then before. I felt my face heat up at him being close to me.

"Oh about that." Master Terrance spoke again making me look away from Chaz. "You must be woundering why Chaz has been this way to you since you came here."

I nodded. "Also why he said you where his." I nodded again. "In the old times every supernatural creature in the world could have a human mate."

I was getting confused now. What does he mean? I thought. What is he talking about?  "Chaz here being a hybrid of both has rekindled that power."

Again I looked at him in confusion. "Logan sweet one." Mistress Esperanza spoke. I turned to look at her instead of Master Terrance.

"You are Chaz's mate."