Ch. 27

Anderson's P.O.V

I ran quickly down the halls Jacobs right at my heels. The scream echoed in my house making my ears bleed.

I've only ever heard that kind of scream before once. It was a banshee. They were found in humans.

The last known banshee was...shit. I turned the corner to find a blood stained Logan holding a dead Asher.

My eyes widened as he looked up at me. His eyes pitch black. I stepped back slightly. Jaocbs hiding behind me.

"Logan? My love? Are you okay?" Logan didn't answer me as he slowly put Asher down. His eyes moving to look behind me.

I quickly moved my hand to grab onto my brother. Logan stood up and planted his feet part. Looking us dead in eyes.

He opened is mouth and screamed. Jaocbs yelpt in pain as our bodies where thrown again the wall.

I moved quickly so he wouldn't hit the wall first. I looked down at him blood was running down the side of his head and some was coming out of his ears.

Either Logan was a banshee that caused death or knew when it was coming. By the looks of it somehow he was both.

My eyes changed from black to red standing in fount of my brother. "Logan stop this shit right now and I won't hurt you." I told him.

Logan didn't stop. He screamed again it took all my power to not being thrown back yet again. I was about to take a step to him when suddenly a howl ring throughout.

We both turned to look at the door before an explosion sent us all flying. I grabbed hold of Jaocbs before my body hit the floor.

Logan stood up as Seven people walked in. One had turned into a Chaos, another was a wolf, there were two fairs. I could see their ears.

A vampire. She stood out from the rest. A warlock. I could feel his power rolling off him in waves and then the final person.

He was bigger then the other wolf. More powerful then anyone I've seen in a long time. His eyes where blood red.

Pitch black fur and he was about as tall as the warlock who had to be at lest 6"5 His eyes moved to look at Logan.

Who didn't seem scared or worried. His body shot from where he fell. Quickly moving to stand behind the group. His hand griping the fur.

I growled out realizing what this creature was, "Hellhound." I spit the word out with anger rising in my veins.

The hellhound howled up at the sky before the wolf and vampire double-teamed to me. One went left as the other went right.

I picked up Jaocbs and moved quickly around them landing near the warlock. "Let go of Jaocbs he is not your brother."

He spoke his words like fire. "Of course he's not my brother!" I snapped at him. His hands moving to shut fire at me.

"Some stupid person left him at my parents doorstep so we took him in because no one wanted him!" His eyes changed to green before sitting the floor around him on fire.

"I WANTED HIM!" He screamed. "THAT'S MY BROTHER! I HAD TO LEAVE HIM! I HAD TO!" I looked at him in shock before looking at my brother.

His eyes had changed color too as he looked at the other warlock. "Jaocbs." I whispered turning him to look at me.

"Brother tell me this isn't true. Please." If they where gonna take my precious Logan away they were not gonna take my brother with them.

"It is." He whispered not looking at me. I growled before turning to look at the group. "You'll pay for this!" I yelled before attacking.

The wolf jumped at me quickly sinking its teeth into my sick I took hold of it's fur throwing it to side like a rage dall.

One of the fairies ran over to it, No doubt its mate. The vampire roared in anger before she moved to throw me into a wall.

I heard Jaocbs yell my name before I saw him being thrown against a wall by his so called brother. The hellhound was moving to the door.

Logan on top of his back. I roared before running after him. The hellhound was faster then I thought he was but I quickly caught up to him.

I ran by his side Logan griping his fur tighter as I rammed into him. Logan yelpt in surprise as he went falling off of the hellhound.

It growled quickly standing up to check if Logan was okay. Logan put his hand to its snout before it turned to look at me.

He stood in frount of Logan protecting him. I heard a scream coming from my house. My eyes left the hellhound and Logan for a second.

The scream was Jaocbs. I was so stupid! I left him alone with two fairies, a wolf, vamiper and his brother warlock.

I left my body fall to the forest floor. Tears running down my face. My heart felt like it was on fire. I lifted my head and roared out.

The floor shook with my roar of pain. Soon the others came to the clearing. I looked up to see the wolf with my brothers blood on her.

I growled before running forward gripping her throat tightly in my hands. "I'll kill you." I growled out. She yelpt in pain.

The vampire moved to grab me but I flung her off easily. The fairies moved to true and convince me to let her go. I wanted blood.

"Anderson!" A voice boomed out. The group stepped back eyes looking down. I turned to find a tall male in place of the hellhound.

"Let her go." He growled out. "Alpha." I spit at him. Anger at all of them. "She killed my brother. I want blood." "She didn't kill him." He spoke.

"He killed himself." Jaocbs brother spoke. "What?" I asked letting my grip of her go. She fell to the ground with a yelp.

The vamiper running to her quickly before pulling her now human body to hers. The fairies around them in case I went for them.

I turned to Jaocbs brother. "He saw you left him so he killed himself." I growled at him before jumping at him.

The scream pierced my ears making me scream. I gripped my ears feeling the blood running from them.

My eyes opened to find Logan standing in frount of Jaocbs brother and the hellhound.

I felt my eyes close as my hands fell from my ears. The ringing in them didn't stop. I felt my heart give.

I fell to the floor. My heart giving into death.