Foreword

The New Manager (KNB fanfic)

Summary

A year has passed since the winter cup, and Seirin Basketball Team is starting a new year, full of pain and sweat. They now work hard towards the new year, determined to once again be the best.

But what happens when a new manager joins the team? Will she be a help towards the team? Or a hindrance? Will love blossom within the midst of their goal to once again be the top?

Author's Note Foreword:

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic, so I know it might be weird. Anyway, this is a Kuroko x OC fanfic, and I'm just going to use this chapter to get everyone to understand everything that's going on. Even if you never knew about this anime until now (which is highly unlikely, but nonetheless!).

All the OC's info is at the end of this chapter. I don't usually like springing like crazy personality changes, or new talents on the readers, because... that's just annoying at times. So... here, basically, everything you need to know to understand the book.

Also, I'm pointing out some characters because they'll be like mostly in the story. And also, I would like to say that there will be some new OC's along the way, just in case!

And... I will also be changing some of the characters, but don't worry! I'm changing like little by little, because I can actually imagine it happen, so no drastic changes of course. I prefer to put my readers at ease when reading stuff like these. [But if it's on like action anime... hoho. Don't say I didn't warn you... wait, nvm. Don't care about this part here]

Also, also, if I write some weird changes to characters, I promise I'll explain their changes at the end of the chapter, just so you guys can understand. K? Yay!

DISCLAIMER: ALL ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND PLOT ARE OWNED BY TADATOSHI FUJIMAKI

RECAP OF ACTUAL PLOT

Teiko Middle School Basketball club was famously known to be the best all around the nation, with over 100 members, divided into three strings. Even so, 5 players stood out to be the best players, earning themselves 3 Championships in a row. They are called the Generation of Miracles. Among the 5 of them, there was one more member that they recognised as equal to them, a phantom 6th member.

Then the Generation of Miracles have gone to their different high schools, they are to compete against one another. The sixth member entered Seirin High School, Kuroko Tetsuya.

Together with Kagami Taiga and Kuroko's new teammates, they fight become number 1 in Japan. And after a huge fight, together with some losses that made them stronger, they finally did become the best in Japan.

CHARACTERS

Kuroko Tetsuya

Blue hair and eyes. Height: 168 cm. Second year, same class as Kagami. Loves Basketball. Was in Teiko Middle School, joined Seirin High School Basketball Team. Known as the Phantom Man of Teiko Middle School. Practically has no presence, and uses misdirection when playing, but effectiveness does not last very long. Usually is the weakest player on the court. His special moves are Ignite Pass (kai), Vanishing Drive, Phantom Shot, Misdirection Overflow.

 His special moves are Ignite Pass (kai), Vanishing Drive, Phantom Shot, Misdirection Overflow