Chapter 12: Unbelievable

A/N: OMG I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I totally forgot about this book until like one day some readers started voting on it and asked for an update....

Heheh.

Also: For this next chapter, I'm just gonna be unreasonable. XD. Realism, Logistics, out you go! Let's go for some craziness, shall we?

~~~~~

(I think this title is quite fitting)

Chapter 12: Unbelievable

"Welp, I totally lied to my brother after being reunited with him after 7 years about me living by myself. I feel horrible," she said as she slumped down into the couch. "Yet satisfyingly proud."

"Senpai, you should take a shower first," she said. But he didn't answer her. "Kuroko-senpai?"

"Why didn't you tell me anything about it?" he asked, as he still stood at the door.

"Huh?"

"About your family," he said. "You shouldn't keep things like that all to yourself."

"Well, I do feel better now that I've told you, and seeing onii-chan was pretty surprising. But I'm happy! Because he had been looking for me," she said. "And thank you for coming to help me against Haizaki."

Suddenly, she was wrapped in an embrace. "E-Eh? Kuroko-senpai?"

"Don't keep things like that from me from now on, okay?" he said, tightening the hug. "I don't want you to suffer by yourself."

"Um... okay," she said, turning red as she hugged back. What is happening to her? Why are his words bringing such as effect to her? Why is her heart beating so fast just by being so close to him?

"Also, Ayari-chan?"

"Yes?"

"You looked beautiful when you were dancing earlier," he said.

She just melted.

*****

"Kuroko-senpai, you're sleeping in your room today," Ayari said, standing over Kuroko who was about to sleep on the couch. They were going to hit the hay that night.

The two have been fighting every night on who would sleep where, which usually Kuroko won, and Ayari had to sleep in Kuroko's bed, while he slept on the couch.

This time though, she was determined to get him to sleep on his own bed for the first time since she lived with him.

"Ayari-chan, you should have the bed," Kuroko answered.

"No senpai, don't give me that. I feel weird and feel like I owe you when I take the bed, and have you, the owner of this house, sleeping in his couch!" she huffed, before she took his arm and pulled him off the couch.

With much difficulty, she finally pulled him into his room, and then made him sit on his bed.

"There, and you're staying here tonight," she said. "No objections."

She turned off the lights, leaving the night-lamp on, when she felt it was kind of strange how Kuroko wasn't saying anything. She turned to look at him, just in time to feel arms wrapping around her waist, and pulling her down.

"Meep!" she squeaked as Kuroko pulled her down to lie on the bed with him.

"If I'm staying here, then you have to stay here too," he said. "No objections." He said almost teasingly.

"B-But," she started.

"No objections," he repeated, and she turned to look away, her face hot.