Chapter 13: Study?!

A/N: Wah!! I finally updated after being away for like 2 months! Yay! Sorry that I haven't been updating. You know... school, exams, stuff, do I even need to explain myself?

Anyway, Chapter 13, let's go!

~~~~~

Chapter 13: Study?!

It has been two weeks since the exchange students came, and life at Seirin seem much more lively and chaotic than usual, especially for the basketball team.

They've been practicing as hard as they can, all practicing together on basics, while spending their own individual school's practice separately.

They have all been trying to gather as much info on each and everyone's skills. It was what you call a win-win situation. And the managers of Touou and Seirin have been gathering as much intel as they could.

Ayari, was once again furiously typing at her computer, while not looking at the screen at all. Her eyes were fixated on the games and practices that were going on. On her computer, were notes on everything that was going through her head, each and every second of it.

She had pretty much gathered enough information to create a 25-page document on every single player, including their habits in a game, who they like passing to, what moves they use, their accuracy, their mistakes, and basically, everything they do in a game. With all the info, she could plot every single situation on what they were going to do.

But, this info is only on the Generation of Miracles. None of them were on Dakura's team. And even if she had enough info on the team members of Fukuradai, it still wouldn't be enough against Dakura.

Momoi on the other hand, was also collecting much data. Enough to be compared against Ayari, since she was the more experienced manager. She predicted the things that the players would do, and then tested them out during the practice games.

Besides, she already knew most of the Generation of Miracles things. Now, she only had to collect data on the new Kaijo members, since they only joined that year. The twins. They were strong, and totally in sync and can do crazy plays together. Almost as crazy as Kuroko and Kagami.

But, Momoi had also another goal on her mind as well in this one month. To win Tetsu-kun over.

Over the week, she's been trying to spend more time with Kuroko. Since she was in his class, she thought it would be easy. But even so, he seems to spend more time with Ayari after school, and she never saw him acting as happy around her as he was around Ayari.

Even though Momoi sees Ayari as her rival, she couldn't bring herself to hate Ayari.

Ayari was always perky and cheerful. She is really nice to all of them. She's quirky, and totally fun to hang around with. Even if Momoi wanted to hate Ayari, she couldn't.

*****

Ayari pushed a trolley up to the table, and stopped it by the table where the whole basketball club was sitting.

"Aren't you boys going to help?" she asked, glaring at the people sitting at the table. Immediately, they all rushed to grab their boxed lunches from the trolley. There was enough for everyone. Ayari sighed. "Why am I doing this again?"

"Because this is your payment to us for letting you watch all our practice," Akashi answered, opening his boxed lunch.

"It's a very reasonable if you think about it," Aomine continued.

"It is a very good deal," Murasakibara followed.

"I guess, but don't you think it's a bit much for all of you to custom order your own lunches?!" she exclaimed. "I had to wake up at 4 in the morning just to get all of your lunches ready. Aomine wanted all meat – beef, pork, chicken, Kagami wanted everything, Akashi wanted eggs, vegetables, and only a little meat, Murasakibara wanted some sort of candy with rice, meatballs, and...."