Chapter 11: Surprises (Part II)

A/N: Welp, Chapter 11 guys! Enjoy! ( Lol, I noticed that I keep repeating the smae thing for each chapter)

~~~~~

Chapter 11: Surprises (Part II)

"Yay!! We won!!!" Ayari cheered as the trio walked along the park.

"Man, I haven't danced that much for so long," Takao said massaging his sore shoulder. Tatsuya agreed with him as he rubbed his neck.

"Hehe, but wasn't it fun?" Ayari asked.

"I guess it was," Tatsuya answered. "By the way, I got to be back to the train station by 9. Atsushi would be waiting for me there."

"Oh yeah, they're having this gathering right?" Takao asked.

"Yup. Kuroko-senpai and Kagami were going too," Ayari said. "They're probably done by now. That reminds me, we don't have any more eggs at home. I've got to buy some later, or else he wouldn't be having breakfast tomorrow. And then-."

She was about to trail off even more when she realised that both boys had stopped walking beside her. "Huh?" They were looking at her in shock. "What?"

"Whoa, whoa, wait!" Takao said in surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Tatsuya asked.

"You're living with someone?! And it's a guy?!" the two asked in unison. Ayari turned red at that. Oops, she must have let that part slip out....

"Who is it?" Tatsuya asked.

"I bet it's your boyfriend!" Takao said teasingly.

"Huh?!? No he's not you bakas!" she yelled, but she was turning red. Boyfriend?

"Ahah! So you are living with someone!" Takao exclaimed.

"Come on Ayari, tell us who it is," Tatsuya asked.

She sighed, and then pulled them closer so that she could whisper it into their ears, and partly because she was so much shorter than they were.

"It's... Kuroko-senpai," she muttered out.

Silence...

"WHOA WHAT?!?" Takao asked.

"I did not see that coming," Tatsuya said in shock.

"S-Shut up, he said I should stay with him since there's this crazy attacker on the loose in Tokyo at night. And since I lived alone and stuff," she muttered out, turning red.

"You totally have a crush on him," Takao smirked.

"Huh?" she looked at him confused, tilting her head. "A crush? Like crushing him with a hammer?"

The two stared at her.

"Seriously, you don't know what's a crush?" Takao asked.

"Um... I know the meaning of the word," she said, still confused on what they were talking about.

"No, he's talking about-," Tatsuya was about to answer for him, when he saw something and stopped talking. His face hardened as he stared at something standing behind Ayari.

Ayari and Takao turned, to see a guy with black hair, all tied up in braids, standing in front of them. Behind the guy, was the gang of thugs that Ayari had played against just week ago.

"There she is," thug #1 pointed at her. The guy with the black hair laughed.

"You guys got beaten up by a girl that small?" he laughed. "I got to admit it, she's kind of hot."