12-25-13

Entry 16

So you all must think I'm crazy for writing this on Christmas, but I wanted to put a post up because I suck. I haven't been on Wattpad in about a year...and I feel awful haha.

A question you have?

Why am I posting in the winter?  Softball doesn't start in the spring!

Well...

My new team, Planet Fastpitch 16u, practices inside in a gym on Thursdays. So I'm going to start posting on Thursday every week.

So...

I won't have practice tomorrow because my coach is letting us have a break...

Like I want one...

So...you wanna know what happened over the time I hadn't been on...

School was pretty a awesome season. I had tried out, but those days I was very sick, like I needed to take medicine every hour sick, so I didn't do that well. Except for my pitching.

For some reason my pitching was so much better then everything else I did, and I think that that's probably the only reason why I made JV.

Then my coach needed to move an outfielder up because the Varsity players weren't the best...But from what I saw they were amazing...Sure they're not going to be the best, but they were still great outfielders.

But she moved me up anyway, and I learned a lot that season even though I didn't play that much. I'd rather learn so much and sit on the bench than learn little and play every game of the season.

Experience or knowledge?

When of the season rolled by, and it was getting close towards the Regionals tournament, I had gotten a concussion. I was only sad because the doctor had told me I would only be out for a few days but noooooo. I was out for about a month...

For Regionals, you only had to win two of the three games to go to State...

The first game we had lost. The second...we won.

We only needed to win the last game...

And we were so close...

It was the sixth inning...

The bases were loaded...

There was two outs...

Three balls...

Two strikes...

Were were tied...

The girl hit the ball...

...right in the gap between center and left...

What also sucked was seeing all of my team's faces fall.  And I couldn't do anything to stop their sadness.

Tears had been shed...

Hugs were given...

Speeches were speeched...

Seniors cried the most out of all of us combined...

But then we went out to Red Robin and we all cheered up. We all slept on the bus (it was the short bus on) and we all hugged again.

That was the best season I've ever played...

I'm just thankful I'm healed...haha.

I'll write again next Thursday...

Have a very merry Christmas...