Chapter Eighteen: No Friends

"No friends," Georgie mutters, angrily crawling on all fours. "Nothing to drink either? What the hell's wrong with her? I told her to bring home a friend not go to one's house. Now she knows about the others. I thought she was a good one, but I guess not."

Christopher stares blankly at Georgie.

"I looked up to her. I thought she would see me how she saw her father." he shakes his head. You no longer needed," Georgie points at Christopher. As soon as Georgie says that Christopher melts into a small puddle of black ooze. Georgie begins to lick up the gooey liquid before Rachel comes in and sees it. Suddenly he hears the door slam open.

"Dad!" Rachel yells.

"Rachel! Down here!" Georgie calls.

Rachel looks through the entire house before going down into the basement. When she sees Georgie she frowns. "Where's Christopher?"

Georgie shrugs helplessly. "No idea whatsoever. I see you didn't bring me a friend," he says crawling closer to her. Rachel takes a step back every time he gets closer.

"You hurt people Georgie," Rachel says. 

"yeah, maybe it is bad to you," he points up. "Your father stole from people to keep you alive, didn't he? That's bad but you still love him." Georgie's makes a sad expression. "I thought you would understand me."

"You kill people just like Bella did," Rachel says."Killing is not okay!"

"Bella?" Georgie asks but already knows who she's talking about. Remember, he sees all that she does.

"She lives in Kevin's basement," Rachel says, backing up until she's on the stairs. Georgie stops moving so she would too. On the floor, Rachel notices the little bit of black gooey stuff on the floor. Georgie had missed a spot.

"Rachel," Georgie says firmly. "Your mother is waiting to see you. I can only bring her back if you bring me a friend."

Rachel frowns slightly. "Waiting? Where?" She begins crying because she knows Georgie has something to do with her mother's disappearance. She slowly backs up, but Georgie takes notice and runs in front of her, blocking the stairway.

"Rachel," he forces the words out in his sinister tone. "I thought you were my friend?" Rachel turns around and does her best to look for something that can help her. In the corner is an old lamp. She runs for it but Georgie appears in front of her.

"You stupid bitch!" Georgie yells. His voice is dry, but there's a mixture of more than one voice now. Rachel's heart is beating faster than ever. Her arms and legs are shaking and she can barely stand.

"Help!" she screams.

Georgie takes his box and throws it at her. It doesn't hurt, but Georgie looks for more stuff to throw until the basement door opens. Standing at the top is Kevin. Georgie quickly hides.

"Rachel?" he says. "Why did you run off?"

Rachel tries to make a run for the basement door, but she's tripped by the hand sticking out of the gooey mess Georgie left behind. She hits her chin hard. Kevin reached down to help her up. "Hey, are you okay?"

Rachel struggles to stand up again. "Georgie's coming," she says running up the stairs. Kevin follows, but Georgie appears in front of him. His mouth stretches over Kevin's head. Rachel is already at the top when Georgie snaps onto his head and swallows it down. The body falls down the stairs and Georgie devours it. Blood spatters all over Georgie's face, decorating it dark red.

Rachel quickly slams the door, then collapse right there. Only, something in the kitchen is looking at her from behind the refrigerator and it doesn't look too happy...