chapter two.

- deja
my sister wasn't able to pick me up, therefore i had to catch a taxi to my new home.

as i opened the taxi door as waving the driver down, he immediately gave me a seductive look.

"where you heading beautiful?"

"um 2457 westbrook drive."

"no prob, i'll get you there in no time" as he winked at me through the rear view mirror. 

45 minutes later....

- zhayla

today is the day my little sister comes to live with me. i'm really excited just because i haven't seen her since my graduation day. i know how she feels about living chi-town so i've decided to surprise her at my house. i told her i had to work. since her things were sent two weeks ago, i organized and decorated her room the way i thought would make her feel like home.

- deja

when the taxi driver pulled up to zhay's house, i noticed that there were like 5 different luxury cars outside the house.

"gosh this hoe is living big," i said as i closed the door.

i knocked on the door, very nervously.

"deja! hey bitch!"

i laughed really hard. i missed my sister.

"you haven't changed... hey sis."

a random voice came from inside of the house.

"zhay, baby please stop being so rude to our guest, they don't know you."

"august please stop, this is my baby sister."

"oh damn, she's here already? wassup?"

even though i knew my sister was married to august, i felt a little starstruck. i'm not a fan but he's a big time celebrity.

i chuckled shyly, "hey, i'm doing good."

the cutest little girl came running from the kitchen.

"mommy, who is this lady that looks like you?"

"aw hi, i'm your mommy's baby sister."

"yeah, baby this is your auntie"

"hi auntie deja," she politely said as she hid behind zhayla's leg.

"hey pretty girl!"

"girl, i know you just got here, but me and august are gonna be gone for at least 3 months starting in 2 weeks. so get used to this house as you can. lemme show you your room though, i'm so excited to show you."

as we walked up the stairs. i felt like i was in a dream. zhay and august's house is absolutely beautiful and is way more luxurious than our townhome in chicago.

as zhayla opened the door for me, the room is decorated to honest perfection. i would've never imagined to have such a cute room like this.

"oh my god. thank you so much zhay. i love it," i said i pulled her in for a hug.

"no problem, now go take a shower and get ready because YOU have school tomorrow!

damn. i forgot about school. i'm a great student and don't mind it. but geez i just got here.

"oh yeah, school."

zhayla: i think you'll like this school, we live in a good area.

ha. we'll see.