chapter three.

"ive been waiting up all night,
baby tell me what's wrong.
gonna make it right, make it
all night lon--"
- deja
sadly, i woke up to my alarm. for school.

after staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes. i finally decided to get dressed for school. normally, i has no problem with picking out an outfit for school. however, this time is different. i'm going to be seen by various people that i have never met in my life.

while i'm brushing my hair in the mirror, someone knocks on the door.

"come in."

"wassup boo?"

"hey.."

"look! think fast!!" she tosses a set of of keys to me.

i examine them.

"you're letting me drive a mercedes to school? are you sure?"

"deja baby, that mercedes is the least expensive car we own. it's fine"

damn. i hope to be able to flex like that when i'm older.

i chuckled. "oh excuse me, thank you though. can you send me the address for my school?"

"yeah girl and come down for breakfast, august cooked"

as i walked down stairs to smell eggs bacon and pancakes.

"wassup mini zhay" august said as he greeted me with a warm smile.

"wassup" i said very giggly, still slightly starstruck.

"hopefully, you won't drive like your sister"

zhayla immediately reacted with an aggressive response. "august, shut the fu-"

"zhayla! language!"

obviously august does not play with zhayla and he knows how out of hand she could get. i can see he's doing a way better job than mom.

after eating, i finally decided to leave. i left a little bit earlier considering the fact that this is my first day. i used the key fob to try to identify which car they let me borrow. it was a sliver mercedes. the nicest car i've ever seen.

"sheesh nice ride."

-school-
"well, here goes nothing."

as i walked into the school, i heard a few whistles and hollers, but i could careless. i've always been used to that.

"hey there young lady! you must be the new student, um... deja escobar?"

"that's me" as i let our an awkward laugh.

"well i'll be helping you around today. your first period is mrs. smith's class so i will show you your locker and then to your classroom."

the principal at my old school, was never this nice. ever.

-classroom-

"students! i would like for everyone to meet our newest member, deja escobar."

many boys licked their lips and many girls rolled their eyes. some people didn't even pay attention at all. i hope the whole school isn't like this. they seem like stuck up LA brats.