Chapter 17:: Baby On The Way?

Yn's POV

Wassup guise...sooo today i will be going to the doctor because i swear that my body is acting funny, like i keep getting migraines and weird cravings. I told my mom about but all she could say was "Yn i told you that i will be a grandmother". I mean she might be right but tbh i need some professional advice.

I get up take a shower and put on my white bralet tank top with my blue jeans and uggs. I did my make up today because i was feeling myself AND i put on some coco chanel perfume. For jewelry i just put on my choker chain. (Below)

~Yn is in the doctors office lobby~

Nurse: Yn Escobar?
Yn: Thats me *gets up*
Nurse: Okay soo what's up?
Yn: I have been getting sick lately, really bad migraines, and extremely awkward cravings. And it sort of caught me off guard because im not used to having these symptoms.
Nurse: When's the last time have you had your menstrual?
Yn: Um i wouldn't know, i take birth control monthly
Nurse: When's the last time you took your pill?
Yn: About 3 weeks ago
Nurse: Are you sexually active?
Yn: Yes ma'am *giggles*
Nurse: Well sounds like you are having a little bit of pregnancy symptoms, but we will do an ultrasound to see what's going on!
Yn: Okay cool

**Nurse sets up the ultrasound equipment**

~skipping to when she knows rather she is pregnant or not~

Nurse: Okay Yn. So are you ready to know if you are a mother-to-be or not?
Yn: *giggles* yes 
Nurse: Yn you are....

______________________________________

yall must of really thought that i would just tell yall like that 😭❤ welp yall when find out in the next chapter.   
                        xoxo Domini 💘