Chapter 24:: Daddy DeeDee

Yn's POV

Wassup guise! Today will be 8 months that i am pregnant 😋 ' woo hoo ' My baby girl is almost here. And im super duper excited. All of us are still in Chicago, we have been in Chicago for a little over a month. My mommy says that she isn't going to be able to make it down to LA to see me give birth. Which is a little sad. Zhay and Mommy threw my baby shower and it was amazing. I got sooo many gifts for Baby Trinity. All my friends are coming down to LA for Trinity's birth, which i am super duper excited about.

Lucas POV

Wassup peeps, well today me and Zhay are going to fly back to LA because we have a surprise for Yn. DeeDee and August will be there to look after Yn for me.

Im excited for Yn to see the surprise i have for her. A few months back she was looking at houses but i told her no. BUT it didnt dawn on me until about 3 weeks ago that we have a baby on the way and that little condo we have will not fit all three of us plus the company that we always have.

DeeDee's POV

Im on my way to go get Yn so we can go out the eat. Me and August are in charge for watching Yn while Lucas and Zhay go and check up on Yn's surprise.

10 minutes later....

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Yn: Come in!
DeeDee: Wassup ma, how ya feeling?
Yn: Great! Im just really hungry *pouts*
DeeDee: Well ima get out the room and you need to get dressed. Then come out when you ready, okay?
Yn: Yes father *laughs*

Yn's POV

I have no idea why Lucas and Zhay left earlier than us. I hope they aren't having an affair or some shit. *Stop Yn Your Pregnant Mind Is Getting To You* My mommy's leaving tomorrow for another business trip. So it will just be me Anna and August DeeDee tomorrow. But then are flight is the day after next....sooo.

I got up and took a shower. I put on my burgundy tshirt dress, timberlands, did my makeup and put on my gold watch (Below)

 I put on my burgundy tshirt dress, timberlands, did my makeup and put on my gold watch (Below)

DeeDee's outfit (below)

**Yn walks out the room***

Yn: Im rea--gco
??: Who are you?
Yn: Who are you? Why are you in my momma's house?
DeeDee: Yn, this is India.
Yn: Hi, India may you please tell me why you are in my momma's house *sarcastically smiling*
India: look here bi--gco
DeeDee: India had to tell me something and i didnt know where to meet up with her at. So i told her to come over here.
Yn: Okay that's all you had to say... *walking back into the room*

Yn's POV

What the fuck just happened *laughs* I was so mean to her, but she look like she was really concerned. So i decided to listen.

***DeeDee&India'sConvo***

DeeDee: Man nah India, that baby aint mines. I didn't even sleep with you.
India: *crying* Yes you did De'Angelo i swear you did, im not crazy
DeeDee: Yes the fuck you are, so getcho ass out my bestfriend's momma house, ya hear?
India: *crying harder* But D'Angelo what am i goi--gco
Yn: Um India he said get out, dont get me angry now because im pregnant and i can say some harsh ass shit *stern look*

**India walks out**

Yn: I heard...
DeeDee: She crazy ain't she?
Yn: If yall didnt sleep togther then how she got pregnant?
DeeDee: The only thing is that she cheated, because dont remember sleeping with her...

_____________________________________

dxmn, she is crazy. anyways India is in the character chapter *before this*
                           xoxo Domini 💘