Chapter 29:: Not Your Main?

3 months later...

Yn's POV

Hey guise. It's been some 3 crazy ass months. Trinity is so freaking busy and she HAS to always do something. She is either crying or just making random noises. But it's cool being a mom. Lucas is a great father, anytime i need him he is there.

Today will be the first time i leave my baby and im really nervous because its going to feel really weird without having my baby either on my shoulder, hip, or boob.

So i had to get up and get Trinity dressed because she will be going to Lucas mom's house. (Trinity's outfit below)

 (Trinity's outfit below)

Yn's outfit below

Yn: LUCAS DO YOU HAVE THE DIAPER BAG?! Lucas: Please stop yelling *holding his ears*Yn: Oh shit, my bad i didnt even know you were right there *laughing* Lucas: its okay baby *kisses Yn's cheek* Yn: Lucas i dont want to leave my baby Lucas: Well i...

Lucas: Please stop yelling *holding his ears*
Yn: Oh shit, my bad i didnt even know you were right there *laughing*
Lucas: its okay baby *kisses Yn's cheek*
Yn: Lucas i dont want to leave my baby
Lucas: Well if you dont then i won't force you.
Yn: But i wanna go out with yall tonight. Okay whatever let's just hurry and get this night out the way *grabbing Trinity*

45 minutes later....

•Lucas' mom is named Carrie in the story•

Yn: Please take care of my baby *kissing Trinity's forehead*
Carrie: You must forget that Trinity is my grandchild, why would i harm her?
Yn: Im just scared but okay, bye baby!
*rubbing Trinity's hand*

20 minutes later...

Yn: Lucas i miss my baby *giggles*
Lucas: What happens when Tootie goes off to school? *chuckles*
Yn: She not, im going to teach her from pre-school all the way until 12th grade
Lucas: no you're not *laughing*
Yn: Why not..?
Lucas: Because.... *starts kissing Yn*

DING DONG!! KNOCK KNOCK!!

Lucas: Damn, who the hell is that?
Yn: Nobody but my sister *rolls eyes*

~downstairs~

Yn: DeeDee you stay in one spot and one spot only *opening the door*
DeeDee: *flicks off Yn*
Zhay: Damn. Bout time somebody opens the door.
Lucas: You would come when i was tryna get some booty
Zhay&DeeDee: Eww
Zhay: So yall ready to start getting ready?
Yn: Bih its 6:30 and we not going until 9
Zhay: Well i need those 2 hours and 30 minutes
Lucas: Yn dont be fronting, you know you need bout 2 days to get ready
Yn: *throws a pillow at Lucas*
Lucas: Dont throw them pillows! Those are expensive
Yn: Says the person spends $500 on belts *rolls eyes*
DeeDee: Damn. Hand me down some belts
Zhay: Where is my niece?
Lucas: My mama house
Zhay: August is dropping off Anna at his momma's house. Thinking of mommas...Yn you know mommy is trying to move down here?
Yn: For real? 
Zhay: Yeah we have to look for a little apartment for her, she said she doesn't want a big house like us *laughs*
DeeDee: Why cant she live with yall?
Zhay&Yn: HELL NO
Lucas: Well damn.
DeeDee: Nevermind. I was just being considerate.
Zhay: How? You dont pay bills around here?
Yn: Actually he does. I told him if he wanted to stay with us then he would have the pay the light bill.
Zhay: Thats the most expensive bill
Lucas: Thats the point, its like rent
Zhay: DeeDee you can come live with me without paying bills *smiles*
DeeDee: Girl no. Ion mind my little Rent/Light Payment at least im in a peaceful place
Everyone: *laughs*

Later on....

Yn's POV

So everyone is getting ready because we are about to go to some event Lucas got invited to since he was allowed to bring other people  Me, Zhay, DeeDee, and August are all going. Remi and them were supposed to come but they had to go back to Chicago.

{ima just show the girls' outfits because i have no idea what men where to club 😭✨}

Yn's outfit (below)

Zhay's outfit (below)

~Skipping to when they get into the event~

Zhay: OHH SHIT! TIME TO DRINK!
August: Getting irresponsible already *laughs*
Lucas: Ready to dance baby...? *holding Yn's waist*
Yn: *smiles* Yes
DeeDee: Yess Lucasss *mocking Yn*
Yn: *laughing*

***Lucas&Yn are dancing***

??: Hey Lucas *smirks*
Yn: Um...? Do yall know each other?
??: Oh yeah, me and Lucas fucked around a few months ago
Yn: *pushes Lucas off her chest* Go dance with her tf
Lucas: Yn!

??'s POV

Heey babies, its Lily ✨ im back and even better. Yes, Lucas slept with me BUT only because i drugged him. Yeah i know thats bad but i couldnt help myself. I wanted a piece of Kid Lucas.
(yall remeber Lily?)

Lucas: Why the fuck you here *side eying Lily*
Lily: I heard you were here so i came to join *walking up to Lucas*
Lucas: MAN GET OFF ME! STUPID ASS HOE... SO THIRSTY FOR SEX YOU DRUGGED MY ASS! *pushing Lily hard while walking off*
Lily: I just wanted you really bad!

DeeDee's POV

When i was dancing with some hoe i found, i saw Yn walking really fast. I really couldn't see her face because too many people were in the way.

Yn's POV

Thats exactly why when i came to LA i didnt want to date anybody. Now this nigga got me pregnant therefore i just cant leave him all the way. He has to see his child.

I walked out the club because i did not wanna see that place. I called an uber to take me to the house.

25 minutes later...

I walked in the house ran upstairs to the room, switched into my PINK slides and grabbed a bunch of clothes for at least 2 months. I need a break.
I went into Trinity's room and grabbed a bunch of clothes for her because she will not be staying with Lucas.

I went to Ms Carrie's house because i need to get my child.

Carrie: Hey sweetie, i thought you were coming to get her tomorrow morning? *handing her Trinity*
Yn: Change of plans *lightly smiling*
Carrie: Well be careful and have a safe night *kisses Yn and Trinity on the cheek*
Yn: You too *walks out*

After i buckled Trinity up and got into the car and drove to the nearest hotel.

Yn: Welp baby, a new start for us! *looking in the rear view mirror*

_____________________________________

oooh shxt now. Lucas always gotta mess things up 😭 hope yall enjoyed!