Chapter 55:: 2nd Trail

1 year later...

Deja's POV

me and Khalil are still kicking it, we moved back LA (as planned). Trinity is now 2 years old, and smart as ever.

Lucas and his lil "family" are still in new york. i heard Lucas has gotten his shit straight but he still does not have my approval to be around my child. Lily has had her kid, Ronnie told me that Lucas doesn't take care of it because he claims it isn't his. welp, that's not my issue. i got my shit straight.

Deedee and his twin are getting closer. she moved to LA with us, they are actually pretty darn close now. they have their little house they share and it's just too cute. Asia has not tried to hit my line since that time we were at the restaurant which is super cool with me.

Khalil: alright baby i'm out, don't stay up for me cause i won't be back until morning
Deja: *frowns* um why?
Khalil: producing baby, this shit takes time
Deja: you're not a producer.
Khalil: huh? *turns around*
Deja: how can you "produce" but you don't have a studio. how can you "produce" but you don't have clients, i don't understand. your a hustler and i knew it all along, why didn't you ever tell me?
Khalil: i didn't want you to think of me as a trashy street boy
Deja: well i mean you could of told me, but it's cool.
Khalil: you sure?
Deja: *nods head*
Khalil: okay well i'm out *kisses Deja*

Lucas POV

Lily: Lucas can you please watch Jr for me?
Lucas: man no, get that baby away from me
Lily: are you a father to any of your kids *mumbling*
Lucas: what the fuck you said?
Lily: nothing *feeding the baby*

Today i decided to go to a counselor for my drug addiction because i gotta get right. i miss my original baby, and MY child. deep down i know that baby isn't mines. it doesn't look like me nor Lily. she's been fucking somebody else.

i have to get right so i can get my family back. i miss kissing all over Deja's body. and loving on Tootie as my daughter.

*on the phone*

receptionist: hello, my name is Ashley and you are calling the drug addition hotline. how may i help you?
Lucas: yeah, um i want to schedule an appointment to get help on my addiction
receptionist: what is your name and addiction sir?
Lucas: Lucas Coly and sniffing crack
receptionist: where is your location?
Lucas: new york
receptionist: is the location in manhattan, ny fine for you?
Lucas: yes ma'am
receptionist: i scheduled you in for 2 days from now at our mahattan location.
Lucas: thank you

Deja's POV

today i am supposed to be going to Lucas mom's house because she wants to talk to me about something. which i hope it has nothing to do with Lucas cause it's honestly not my day, to be talking about him.

i get up, and wake up trinity then wash both us up. then i put on Trinty's clothes first because she always takes longer to get dress (Deja's and Trinity's outfit below)

 then i put on Trinty's clothes first because she always takes longer to get dress (Deja's and Trinity's outfit below)

45 minutes later....

Deja: *knocks on the door*
Carrie: *opens the door* heey darling
Deja: *smiles* hello
Carrie: oh my goodness, i haven't seen you in so long Trinity
Trinity: *hides behind Deja's leg* hi
Carrie: she doesn't remember me *smiles*
Deja: so um what did you need to talk to me about?
Carrie: Lucas, he needs you
Deja: *gets up* sorry Ms Carrie bu-gco
Carrie: *grabbing Deja's hand* no, he needs you Deja. Lucas hasn't been acting the same since you all separated. that's probably why he turned to drugs to ease his pains and worries.
Deja: Ms Carrie i don't think he wants anything to do with me
Carrie: Deja. i'm telling you, Lucas needs you. you and Trinity are probably the only ones. this new girl Ana i believe-gco
Deja: Lily, Liliana is her name
Carrie: ahh, no disrespect and i don't curse but she looks like a hoe that is desperate for attention
Deja: *giggles* Ms Carrie it's okay
Carrie: but just try to talk to him okay?
Deja: i'll try

i honestly don't know about Ms Carrie's idea, because Lucas has really fucked up. if he needed me as much as Ms Carrie said he does, why has he called me a bitch so many times? started doing drugs? got into another relationship while out there providing? i just don't understand. i mean Lucas will always have a tiny compartment in my heart with the itty bitty love i still have for him, but as of right now that little compartment is surrounded by all the love i have for Khalil.

Khalil's POV

i'm left a little clueless about the situation me and Deja had before i left. i mean like, i knew she would find out eventually but i didn't know she wouldnt really care.

unknown number is calling....

Khalil: the fuck is this *answering the phone* who is this?
??: kyra
Khalil: hop off my line woman
Kyra: Khalil please give me another chance
Khalil: man no, i'm happy with who i got now
Kyra: i miss you oso bad, remember all of our good times?
Khalil: *hangs up*

Kyra is one of my old girlfriends. we were on good terms until i found out she was hitting on other niggas, especially when she was in school. it was crucial, sooo eventually i broke it off with her because all her attention wasn't given to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

do y'all remember who Kyra is..? she was in the beginning of the book 😏