summary

"I may not be a hero, but I'm not just going to let aliens take over my planet just because someone decided I couldn't."

Agent Sienna Firman was rejected from the Avengers Initiative.

Sienna had always been a driven, hard-working young woman intent on doing something useful with her life. Being one of the world's top assassins is enough to satisfy her for now, or until her next promotion after she's told she isn't good enough to be a superhero. That is until Loki breaks into one of SHIELD's secure bases and steals the Tesseract, along with her close friend Clint Barton.

Determined to find Clint, Sienna ends up alongside the Avengers, the team she wasn't even supposed to interact within the first place. Then everything she's ever known starts to fade away, all thanks to a psychotic alien who's goal is to watch her world fall apart and come under his control. In a reality where a ninety-year-old man looks like he's in his twenties and legends turn out to be real, what is a human agent against the might of an ever-changing universe?

It really depends on one woman's need for revenge and redemption.

~

shay mitchell as sienna firman

yep, still editing and reformatting. but oh, the book that started it all.