Chapter Nine: Comin Crashin Part 2

I fall. Hard.

My head hits steel, jogging my whole body. My head immediately bleeds, blood clouding my vision. I groan in pain as I roll onto my back. I hear a sigh.

I look over to my right. Natasha and Banner fell with me. Nat's leg is trapped under a beam, while the doctor is breathing hard.

I wipe the red out of my vision and run over to my friend, attempting to lift the beam.

"Sienna." Nat says. I keep attempting to lift.

"Sienna!" She whisper yells. I give up, panting. I look at her.

"Yes?"

She jerks her head over to Banner who's skin is tinted green. I won't freak out. He's turning into a monster. Don't freak out.

"You have to listen to me," Natasha says quickly," You have to leave us."

"No-"

"Sienna, I'm going try to calm Banner down. You have to leave us, two is to much. The carrier under attack, and I pretty sure it's for Loki. Get to Loki's cell."

"Nat-"

"Go!"

I hesitate a minute, then run.

I rush into the down stairs, across ramps. Judging from where we fell, I'm two floors up from Loki. I run faster, wiping blood from my eyes now and then.

I turn down a ramp, only to come face to face with two men dressed in black body armor. They bare no SHIELD symbols.

"Hey boys," I pant," Your in my way."

I pull out a pistol, shooting the first in the head. The next one throws a grenade, and I dodge. The explosive goes off, throwing me to the side. I grip at the ramp, hanging off it.

The man points a gun at me. I let go of the ramp with one hand, grip one of my knives and plunge it into my attackers foot. He howls in pain as I swing myself up. I stab him twice in the heart, his blood splattering on my face. I attach my knife to my belt and take off running again.

I run down another flight of stairs, only to find half of it's has been blown away. I jump across it, landing of balance as my shoulder slams into a ramp. Pain courses through it as I yell. I grip at my arm, clenching my teeth. I hear footsteps approaching as I attempt to ignore my pain.

Another man, no SHIELD symbol, starts shooting at me. I dodge then, raise my pistol. I run, then slide down the slightly inclined ramp. Me being somewhat small, slide past him. I turn, shoot at his head, then quickly get up.

The previous man's backup arrives. I kick the AK out of his hand and elbow him in the face. I swiftly then kick under him, watch him fall, then push him off the ramp, where he plummets two stories.

I move down the last level fairly easily. I hear crackling through my earpiece. Its broken. I throw it down, the electronic smashing to bits on contact. Suddenly, the ground dips. I grab at the ramp for balance. They must have hit our engines.

Ignoring the unbalanced ground, I keep going towards Loki's cell. I hear fighting all around me. I really wish my earpiece wasn't smashed. I wish I could know what's going on.

I find the door to the cell room open. Oh, no. The cell isn't there. It must have dropped. A huge hole has been created to the side. What the heck happened here? I hear wheezing. I see Coulson on the ground. Oh,no.

"Sienna." He croaks. I kneel next to him. This isn't happening, this isn't happening.

"Phil." I say, my voice caught in my throat. Blood is stained on his dapper white shirt.