Chapter Thirteen: Have You Ever Killed An Alien?

"Behold," I whisper," The aliens from outer space."

I press on my earpiece," Stark, were heading north east."

"What, did you guys stop for drive-thru," a voice crackles thru earpiece,"Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

I look back at Stark tower. I gasp when I see Thor and Loki battling each other. When did he get here?

"See them." Barton says.

Hawkeye banks the jet towards Stark Tower, opening fire on Loki, who has thrown Thor away. Loki aims the scepter at the quinjet and fires his scepter, and the jet catches fire as Thor gets to his feet, tackling his brother down hard. Hawkeye maneuvers one wing of the jet. We spin, dropping slowly out of the air.

I thrown around like a doll, trying to hang on to something. I knock into Rogers as we collide as gravity decides to slap us. I finally grab a ramp, steading me as we fly around.

I let one hand go, grabbing Rogers hand so he won't get beat up before the battle starts. But man, a super solider is heavy.

"Get ready for impact!" Cap yells. We keep dropping, then slam into the street. My fingers are forced to let go as we fall and I bang my bad shoulder on Rogers's helmet. I groan at the pain, rolling on the floor.

"Everyone okay?" I ask, getting up and opening the ramp. Mumbled yes chorus around as we run out. Clint loads his bow as me and Natasha check are magazines.

"Ready Black Widow?" Clint asks.

"You bet, Hawkeye." She answers.

He flicks his eyes up at me," Miss Firman?"

"Good to have you back." I say.

"Glad to be back," Clint answers, smiling at me. The four of us walk into the street. We look up into the sky. A huge snake-like thing comes out of the wormhole.

Its huge, so big. We keep looking up, out of our element. From both sides, Chitauri soldiers cling off the monster. They jump off, and attach themselves to the sides of the buildings, sliding down. Some crash into these buildings and begin firing from their energy rifles at innocent people. I can already see my bullets in their brains.

"Stark," Cap says into his earpiece, still looking at the huge monster,"are you seeing this?"

"I'm seeing," Stark's voice crackles through my earpiece,"still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?" I hear Rogers question.

"Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot."

The four of us run behind upside taxis. We look up and see Loki taking his band down the street and firing at the street in a chain of explosions, causing cars to explode and hurl people.

"Since when did he get a flying chariot?" I ask as Barton shakes his head.

Terrified people run from Loki, looking over their shoulders, coming straight at us. Cap looks down the bridge.

"Those people need assistance down there."

Chitauri soldiers that have landed near close by and begin firing at us.

"Ever killed a alien?" I ask Natasha.

She pulls out a pistol and shoots, hitting one. It falls, lifeless.

"Yep. Easy."

I pull out both my pistols and begin to fire. Natasha and I take out the squad. I turn to Cap.