Chapter 2-A lesson not learned.

~Amelia~
"When you're done having your fun...I will still be angry with you, Rory." I chuckled at my big, hot, dominate lover as I was bent over the thick oak desk,navy blue skirt rose, exposing my lacey lingerie.
I wait for that first sharp slap. How many would he give me? How many did I deserve? How many could I stand? Where would they be? Which side would he strike first? Would I be able to handle it? Would I be able to sit down after? All these unanswered questions went through my head as I waited in anticipation,  excited. Yes, my husband in fact had tried to make a move on me hours ago but I was so accustomed to their dominance...vanilla anything didn't appeal to me anymore, thanks to them. I was now a submissive at heart and that scared me...a lot.
"Shhhh. No talking." He commands quietly into my ear and my mind swirled in pleasure. This was long overdue.
I was so consumed by my thoughts that the first hard smack seemed to come out of nowhere and shattered all train of thought I had .The  sweet sharp sting excited me and I laughed, gasping for air with the pain and surprise. The sound rang in my ears, setting my ass on fire. I knew Rory had a wicked smile on his face.
I tried to steady my breath and keep my mind on track as the smacks come hard and fast. Three and then four exactly in that same hotspot and I let out a high pitched scream of anguish. Rory  was not holding back. I count silently, ten and then fifteen as he tells me I am a very naughty girl . As my ass  continued to burn, I feel his hands now rubbing the sensitive area gently. My lover, he knows the perfect balance of pleasure and pain. Pushing my limits unlike my husband who asks me if I am okay or if he needs to stop. Rory is so...erotic. He does things to his satisfaction.
"Mm, yes. That is exactly how I  want you to be, crimson and trembling." His breath is hot against my ear and it sends a sick shot of pleasure though my entire body.
He is the only one that can undo me like this. With Dominic it is different. A different sort of pleasure that consumes me. Both of my men are different. Both of them know how to bring me ultimate pleasure in very different ways.  I hear him sit down in the black leather office chair, no doubt admiring his work.  I  welcome his soothing touch over my reddened and now sore flesh.
"I have you right where I want you, Amelia. This is what you need. A solution to your crankiness."  There is nothing left of me but to surrender. As Rory pulled me onto his lap, the erection that probed my sore ass excited me.
After what seemed like forever, sitting  in his lap, offered up to him like a sexual sacrifice, his hands found both of my jutting breast through the thin cotton of my T-shirt.  "I'm sorry." The apology came out in a raspy whisper as his hands moved lower, escaping under my shirt.
"For what?" Rory asked and there was some amusement in his voice as he did so.
"For being a bitch?" I asked. Rory laughed,  raising my shirt over my bra.
"That isn't supposed to be a question" He hissed and at the same time a gasp left my lips when he found the inside of the lacy cloth, pinching my already taught nipples.
My mind was insisting we continue on the path we were going down, knowing the door was unlocked, knowing that any one of his employees could come in at any moment.  I was loving the feeling that he was  was sending through my body. I actually tingled at his touch. And as wrong as I knew it was, at this point it was so very right. The chance of getting walked in on made me want him even more.
Suddenly,  he pushed me to my feet and turned me to face him.
His body urged me back as he leaned in and kissed the top of my chest. My fingers latched onto his long brown hair as I sat on the edge of the desk, and I let my head fall back as his kisses turned to nibbles.
I presented my chest willingly and he happily pulled one of my full breast free of my bra.
I practically screamed when Rory's mouth closed over the sensitive flesh, and one of his hands shot up quickly to cover my mouth. I wasn't to happy when  he leaned in close to my ear. "If you can't be quiet," he whispered, "we'll have to find something to put in your mouth."Rory threatened. Like anyone could hear me over the loud ass music. I could feel the bass in the floor.
I playfully licked the inside of his hand, followed by a bite and he laughed, hand leaving my mouth to grab at my hair. He  turned me around then. Unable to suffer the stinging sensation of his hand in my hair any longer, I gave in and my body fell slack across the surface of the desk.
I could feel the power in his body as one hand stayed on my hip and I heard the other unzipping his jeans.   My hands gripped the edge of the desk as the tip of his cock brushed against my thigh and I spread my legs farther for him, easing up a little higher on tip toes, as much as my heels would allow me to.
I felt my  panties being moved to the side then and pushed my hips back wanting him inside of me. Rory granted me very little, slowly teasing me with the tip of himself enough to get it superbly wet.
"You've acquired quite the attitude. Don't think for a second this is your pleasure." Rory's voiced was stern and I didn't argue that. Hopefully Dominic wouldn't be upset that I had given into Rory before I had him.
~
"Perhaps we should make a schedule...so that neither of you make plans the nights you have Evie?" Dominic suggested a few hours later.
The twins had gone to bed long ago and the three of is sat in the living room. I was laid out on the couch, legs draped over Dominic's. Rory was sitting across from is in the chair, holding our sleeping daughter against his chest. She was so tiny against him.
"Like I said from the very beginning..." I frowned at my husband. I had suggested we do that the second after we found out Evie was Rory's. Of course, no one wanted to listen to me. I guess running a club and fixing peoples personal issues was so much more important. "But yes, My Love, that sounds like a fantastic solution." I sarcastically gave him a thumbs up.
"I guess you didn't learn anything from earlier?" Rory asked and when I looked over at the handsome club owner he had his eyebrow cocked. Ah, yes, earlier....
"Well, need I remind you I have been denied orgasms plenty of times by the both of you. So, try again." I replied. I wouldn't have dared said that earlier when it was just the two of us.
As if my remark was a challenge Rory's  eyes widened slightly.
"What did I miss?" Dominic asked and I turned my attention back to my frowning husband.
"Anyway.  What did you have in mind? Weekends? Every other day?" I asked.
"Well that's for the two of you to discuss."
"Fair enough. Lets just alternate every other day." Rory said, his eyes still squinted as he looked deep into my fucking soul. I had apologized but my attitude probably was not going to change. He could have all the fun he wanted trying to change it though.
I had definitely become ballsy in theist year. Not with Dominic because I knew my husband wouldn't hold back but Rory...how far could I push him?
"Perfect." I agreed and he got up to go put Evie in her crib. We had turned the home office into a nursery soon after we figured out the gender of our baby. 
"What did you learn earlier?" Dominic asked me when we were alone in the room. He had a quizzical look on his face as he waited for an answer.
"Nothing." Sorry but a spanking and a good fuck wasn't gonna change my attitude.  Now visiting Rory's little playroom...I would take into consideration changing up my mood. I don't know, ever since giving birth I had a 'I don't give a fuck' facade.
I felt like I owed Dominic exactly what I had allowed Rory to take earlier in his office. It was only fair.
--------------------------
Comment and vote!!!!!
Lu💋