Chapter 16- Perry's way.

"Well isn't this a memory?" Harper asked. A few days later we were standing in her new home, watching Creed, Rory and Dominic unload the truck with all of their belongings.

It took me a seconds to realize what she was talking about...Ah, whenever Creed and Dominic helped me move in to Dominic's home ages ago. Sadly that had been a much sexier memory. Dominic, the asshole, shirtless, tan and shiny beads of sweat rolling down his body. Can you say fucking yummy?

Not that seeing him in a pair of tailored slacks and a tie was any less winsome. I had to addmitt, I was lucky to have a smart, loving,and hot husband.

"Yes, it is." I nodded my head slowly as I checked out the man who had my hand and heart. Not to brag about my husbands polished faultless host but the way his beefy arms looked under that button up was doing quite the number on me...

For a moment I was in a daydream and I felt utterly and completely lovestruck.
But, like it seemed to happen so easily these days, my attention shifted to my lover. He is so...blind. Mumbling his new found love for me out of the blue. That was just out of the question, quite frankly. I couldn't love him, I didn't know him. I was not connected with him emotionally, not one fucking percent.

I remember then, as I watched him move furniture around with little resistance, about the little paragraph he had written in my journal. There was emotional promise in his words:

I am not to thrilled to do this, I figured you definitely deserve it as it will be a big part of our relationship.
I grew up in Chicago mostly, in a rundown apartment complex downtown...

...The rest of his words had me curious. Perry? His 'piece of shit' parents-his words not mine? What did he go through with his parents, what did Perry do to him? It wasn't clear if they were good things or bad. Probably both.

Harper was gibbering about something and bouncing her daughter on her hip when Rory left the house again after more boxes.

"Hold that, I'll be back." I told my friend my and left her standing by the window, furniture in a disarray. I prematurely crossed my arms because I didn't have a jacket. I was not surprised when the air was cold as I left the house and went down the front steps. When I reached the back of the large moving truck he was standing inside, stacking some things.

"Hey," He said when he noticed my presence and smiled down at me. The deep dimples lay on either side of a reddening nose.

"Hi...I want you to tell me about Perry," I replied. Well, fuck me if that was a little forward.

Rory froze and looked down at me, a frown drawing onto his handsome face. "Right now?" Thankfully he sounded more apprehensive than surprised. I figured Perry would be an easier subject to cover.

"No...not right now." I shook my head. For a second Rory just stared down at me before he very stealthily jumped from the truck onto the pavement in front of me.

"Yea...I can do that." The smile he gave me was only a mask...I could see it in his dark gray eyes that his mind had wondered deep into his memories.

I didn't say anything as he grabbed the stacked boxes and started for the house. I wondered what he was thinking of now. Would he tell me? Ever? I had a feeling, he wouldn't.

~Rory~

Thirteen years earlier.

The lights are still out throughout the house when I wake up around five am. But as I stand in the doorway after coming back from the bathroom, there is enough light coming through the window to see Perry on the bed. Mmm, she is wearing the white satin and lace nightgown I idolize, lying on her stomach in the middle of the bed, arms stretched above her head. I want to run my fingers through her soft blonde waves that blanketed the black pillow. One of her legs were bent, which had forced the nightgown up, revealing that my beautiful Mistress was nude underneath. It came naturally, always being hard and ready for when she was ready to use and abuse to her liking.