Chapter 17-Let her go.

~Dominic~

Twelve years earlier. 

I stared across Elle's all to familiar bedroom at the Victorian styled chair that held her dark lilac colored dress that had been discarded hours ago. Of course, with the help of Rory Shaw.

The lecherous feeling I had most of the night following our leave from the Galla and to Elle's house had been replaced with a livid one...Perhaps having to share my woman with some stranger was the issue. A stranger that she seemed to know very well.

Then, I had no idea I would get used to sharing, I would learn and I would grow to actually enjoy it. Then, I was jealous because the Dominant side of me that Elle had let loose wanted to take hold of what was clearly mine. But I didn't, I looked over at the interlaced bodies-Her red hair, lazily strewn along the peachy pillows with a mixture of his coffee-colored strands.

I sighed heavily as I got up from the enormous bed and made the twelve feet it took to get to the bathroom. What I wanted to do was wake the son of a bitch and throw him out but I knew Elle would not have that. If only things were as easy with her in the real world as they were in the bedroom.

Once away, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was tired but I couldn't sleep, my own dark tousled hair was strewn from rolling around in her bed but only this time there had been a third figure. I had no intentions of letting Rory back into this room, or this house.

Who knew how long I stood there, trying to make sense of why Elle had wanted me to let Rory into our relationship. I knew that my lover had many lovers of her own. I had told her I didn't want to know of them...talk about them....or see them, ever. But here I was, chest filled with anger because she wanted to be fucked by two people at once. I could have said no...but I hadn't because then I had been blinded by my own arousal. Blinded by-

"Dominic?" Her. The soft, celestial voice of Elle came from the bathroom doorway. I met her gaze in the mirror and my frown only seemed to deepen. "Are you okay, My Love?" She asked probably thinking that it was weird I give up even a minute of sleep but here I was at three in the morning, my mind turning a thousand different gears.  

"Fine..." I lied as she made her way to where I stood. It would and it had taken me months to get used to Elle's sexual preferences. 

"You'll get used to it, Dom." Elle went on to promise. Ah. She seemed to always know just what I was thinking. To a T. Finally, I looked down at here, knowing that my face said, 'Did you really just say that?'

"Get used to it? I don't plan on ever doing that again, Elle." And that was my broken promise. I knew I couldn't be angry with her because it was far from her fault. I had a choice and I had been curious.

"You will do whatever I want..." It was far from a command. I knew that she was right but I stood my ground and glared down at her. Elle's features were comely as she stared up at my hard face with a soft one. She looked completely placid.

"I think that woman, Perry, has rubbed off on you a bit to much tonight. Have you forgotten where we are?" In the bedroom. I was running the game right now but the humorous, undeniable gander that flashed through her face said otherwise.

"Come back to bed." Elle suggested and she didn't wait for my reply as I watched her leave the restroom.

In the weeks following I did do whatever Elle wanted. Not because I had to but because I chose too and I wanted to.

Nine months later.

I had to keep my leg from shaking as I sat beside Elle's hospital bed. Her health was slowly dwindling and every day my beautiful Lover became to look more and more sick. Countless hours of chemo, her scarlet mane that I had enjoyed pulling, running my fingers threw or even brushing sometimes had fallen away as the days past.