Chapter 12-Apple pie

~Amelia~
I should have expected this to happen. Did she have a key? Had he not taken her fucking keys? Well, she was devious enough to have one cut. None of her things were here...so why did she need to be here? Later on that day, I would actually rejoice Sutton's unexpected visit.
~
"What do you want Sutton?" Rory asked his wife after he had moved from the top of me. He looked annoyed, pissed off. She had interrupted his weekend with me. The gold digging skitch just stood there, hand on her hip, amused look on her extra bitchy face that had to much makeup on it. Maybe I was a little curious as to why she was here.
"I still have a few important documents in the office, sorry that I had to interrupt your little cumfest with that whore." Sutton didn't even look at me...I was really getting tired of this bitch talking about me like I wasn't here.
"Excuse me?" I laughed breathlessly.
"Amelia, I wouldn't even waist your breath. Well, what the fuck are you waiting for, Sutton. Does this look like the office?" Rory spat at her and now it was her turn to laugh.
"No, I told you what is looked like to me."
"I'm leaving." I cut in, head shaking, I had no desire to listen to this. I knew that they were going to argue the entire time she was here. Sutton was going to get what she wanted, slowly and she was going to torture Rory the entire time in the process.
"Don't leave." Rory frowned over at me as I got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom where my nightclothes were that I had taken off to change into my gym attire. Sutton' she eyes followed me and she still had that fucking annoying little smirk on her face.
"Oh no, don't leave because of me. I should be leaving soon." She said sarcastically, hand flying to her chest. I decided not to say anything to that as I slammed the door behind me. Surprisingly a few moments later their bickering faced and I supposed they had went down to the office. When I was done dressing in my thin tank top and cotton night shorts I slipped my Nikes on. Honestly I would rather spend the rest of the weekend with my sick children and my husband.
It took me several minutes to figure out I hadn't brought my fucking car. So I grabbed my phone, left the room and jogged down the stairs. I was just going to tell Rory to take me home. I had every intention in doing so but when I reached his office the current conversation stopped me in my tracks.
"...Well if you would have answered your fucking phone, Rory, I wouldn't have had to show up unannounced. But no, that's so fucking hard...sorry I had to find you fucking her in our bed."
"Heh, well if you have waited two more minutes then you would have found us-" He had let out a devilish laugh that I had never heard come out of him before. That was when I realized his hatred for her.
"Oh shut up. What do you even see in her? Does it give you pleasure fucking another mans wife?"
"Clearly you haven't been paying attention the last fucking year, Sutton. We have a child together, remember? Why are you so upset? does it bother you that I'm in love with someone else or......"
My eyes widened and it took me a second to process his words; Does it bother you that I am in love with someone else. My heart started to race then and I practically ran away. I had to get the hell out of here. Rory couldn't love me. All that would bring was heartache and pain, for him. He couldn't because I was madly in love with my husband and no one else. Of course I cared for him but...Once I was out on the front porch I called my mother.
"Hello, darling. Sorry I had to bring the kids home early. I promise I will make it-" She answered. The cold wind bit into my bare skin like icy beads as I walked down the driveway and turned onto the sidewalk.
"It's okay mom. But I really need a ride. Could you come give me a ride, please?" I interrupted her rambling. 

"A ride? Where is your car, Sweety?"

"I spent the night with Rory and I just need you to come get me." Thankfully I did not have to lie about where I had been. She was strangely okay with the relationship Rory and I had. I thought she would have freaked worse than Cybil had. I was happy that she did not care who Evie belonged to. Made me wonder if she had had a Lover sometime in her life that my father did or didn't know about.