Chapter 11-Burning Calories.

~Narration~
Sarah had to go to the restroom or she was going to walk right over there and pounce like a wild cat. It was the next day, after the birthday party that Amelia had thrown for her. She was supposed to be free the whole weekend but but Amelia's mom had brought the children home early and Dominic had to go into his office for somthing.
For the past two hours Chris Simmons had been ogling her with sex eyes. He thought she was widely attractive. From her blonde hair to her blue eyes. He wanted to plant a kiss on her perfectly pointed nose and plump pink lips. The entire time more detailed,  dirty thoughts ran rampant through his head Sarah was thinking very similar thoughts. He was slender but buff, gingery hair and freckles went strangely well with his cute, boyish features.
She was still pretty hung up over the breakup with Elijah King. She had in fact gotten her revenge sex and even went to dinner with him a few nights ago, which had ended not so well.
As Sarah stared back at her reflection she couldn't help but notice how flustered she looked. Her lips were moist and her cheeks pink.
"Resist your temptations, Sarah." She said to herself, to preoccupied to realize that Chris was standing in the doorway of the guest bathroom.
"What temptations?" He asked out of nowhere and she almost had a fucking heartattack. Before Sarah could even mutter a word
he stepped into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.  Her eyes widened as he stalked towards her all primal and sexy. For a wild, crazy moment she thought he was going to hurt her, but then he lifted her onto the counter top and whispred against her lips "If you wanted it, all you had to do was ask."
"Wh-What? I don't think...I have to watch the children." Sarah stammered but he only knew that was an excuse, the three children were napping soundly.
"When we are done here, they will still be sleeping." Chris  replied to the perky blonde who had been disrupting his morning with the little sway of her hips as she walked around, cleaning and the glint of seduction that was twinkling in her eyes.
Sarah watched, all wide eyed as Dominic's little brother worked his zipper, until a veiny, prodigious  cock was standing between them like a inelastic flagpole.
When he worked a condom over it she couldn't help notice his wedding band. Married, of course.
"Marital issues?" Sarah asked with a smirk as he hiked the tiny floral skirt around her waist and pulled her whole body towards him.
"You haven't said more than two words to me all morning, why should we talk now? The only thing I want to hear come out of your lips is....." Chris's tone lowered as he went about whispering naughty nothings in her ear that had her scalp burning. Dirty, dirty man. 
Marital problems? That is an understatement. My wife, soon to be ex is a whore...that is over, Chris thought as he pulled the pixie  onto him and sent Sarah into a world of pleasure. She loved the way he was panting into her hair as he pounded into her relentlessly and forcefully.
Chris  heared her moans and felt her nails digging into his back as her hands had ventured up his shirt. He silently counted how many orgasms he gave her but he didn't care. He cared about his pleasure, his satisfaction right now and here in the bathroom, on his brothers counter.  When he was done it would stay in this bathroom. But then, he didn't know that. He didn't know how this very moment was going to change his entire life. Sarah was going to change his entire life.
There was no kissing or intimate touching, all he sought was the friction on his cock until he came and held her hips close to his.
When he was done he backed away, flushed the condom and fixed his jeans.  Sarah just sat there on the counter, panting and disarrayed.
He gave her one last look before he left her there.
When he returned to the living-room, Dominic was there, a mischievous grin on his lips.
"Did you just fuck my nanny?"
~Rory~
"Rory..." Amelia plead as I was hovering above her, my hands gripped both of her ankles in place. She was panting, her face red and beads of sweat covered her chest and cleavage, as well as most every bare part of her body.. "No more, please."
"Common, five more baby. You got this." I encouraged her and she rolled her eyes. I noted in that back of my brain as she lifted her body from the mat again, grunting.
"Fifteen...And I don't exactly work out out daily like you do, gym junkie...sixteen." Amelia scowled at me as she finished her last three setups. She had tried to quit after ten but at that rate gyming would be completely useless.
I released her and stood up. "Come on and spot me. Have a break from jogging  half a mile and doing twenty setups." I teased as she took my outstretched  hand I pulled her to her feet.
"You're lucky I am even doing this. I've never been one to workout, especially on someone else's accord. You will be even more lucky if I ever do this again." She said and  lifted her chin slightly as I laid back on the bench. She was so cute, sweaty, lose strands of hair escaped her pony and I had to admit those fucking shorts she had on exhibited her ass well.
"Really? Well it is part of a contract that you signed,need I remind you. Don't count your chickens before the eggs have hatched." I winked up at her as she was standing at my head now. Amelia laughed, shaking her head as I hoisted the bar off the safety and slowly brought it down to my chest. She  grabbed the bar with both hands,  practically straddling my head with her thighs. "Such a pleasant view." I murmured, well aware that she heard me as took advantage of the position and stared up at her mound that I knew was bare and soft. As pumped the bar,  up and down, the reps becoming more hard with every one I did.
"Pay attention." Amelia clucked her tongue down at me and I chuckled, it coming out raspy.
"I thought I was the one who made commands?" I asked, eyes moving to hers but they did not stay there long.
"You said the same thing when I would have rather felt up your abs." She stated, a little arousal flashing through her hazel eyes  and I desperately wanted to let this fucking bar go, grab her hips and force her to sit on my face. Lucking I didn't want my chest crushed though...maybe another time.
Twenty later I secured the bar in place and sat up. "Want to try some?" I asked her when she came around and planted her ass on the end of the bench.
"Depends on how many. I have weak arms." I stood up then and started to adjust the weights to more then a fourth of what I had lifted and ordered her to take my spot. Now I was spotting and she was looking up at me with a playful grin on her lips.
"Such a pleasant view." She mocked and bit her lip. While my cock was more than visible through my shorts from my semi hard erection, she needn't tempt me and I told her so as she grabbed the bar and started.
"Don't tempt me." I threatened and her grin widened. I silently counted as her chest heaved, six and her arms trembled slightly.
"I'm not but you must know I would enjoy having you in my mouth-"
"Amelia. Pay attention,  baby." I groaned and I felt myself twitch at her teasing statement.
"Yes Sir." The words came out in a hushed breath as her eyes challenged me. Quite the little coquette she is. My boner was undeniable,  strained against the material of my shorts. To my surprise she reached fifteen before stopping and I took the bar from her grasp.
"Take your shoes off." I told her as I went around to stand at the end of the bench. Amelia frowned at me but was very decisive and started to untie her white Nikes hastily. All the while I knelt to my knees and waited until both were off and she was left in her pink socks. "Take your hair down." I said and immediately she pulled it loose. The long, thick,  brown curls fell down around her shoulders and ended bellow her breasts. I could smell the lavender scented conditioning that she had used this morning.
When I grabbed one her legs and pulled her to the edge she gasped, "I guess we are done for the day?" Amelia asked,  placing her hands onto my shoulders as my eyes raked her breasts, which I would easily be able to remove from the black sports bra.
"We can continue...but first I want to taste you and I want to Fuck you." I replied as my hands found the waistband of her shorts.
"But we are all sweaty and-" She stopped talking and lifted her hips so I could pull the short off, blue lacy panties and all. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her lips onto mine for a kiss that sent a wave of pleasure strait to my ever growing cock. I smiled when she didn't have to be ask to lay back and drug her foward, until the bottom of her ass hung over the edge. I could smell her, the scent of her sex mixed with sweat, pungent but not unpleasant, and it was intoxicating. Before my mouth could reach its destination she  attempted to wrap her legs around my head, wanting to pull me into her.
"Don't move." I told her and pushed her legs open again. I took a second to marvel her pink sex before I dove right in, quickly and effenciently finding her hooded clit.
"Fuck." she cried out as I mercilessly lapped away. When her ass lifted from the bench I  shoved her back down, tightening my hold on her thighs as I continued the sweet torture on her. I groaned, taking in her scent and her taste. It had my head swimming as I was high on her.  I could stay here all day long, just like this. Finally I let her legs slip over my shoulders and she began to slither against my face.
"Yes, don't stop. That's what I want...don't stop." Amelia's thighs tightened around my head and I knew she was close. I wanted to tell her, I'm not going to but I will if I want to.
My hand drifted between her legs and I  nudged my fingers into her wetness."Yes." she demanded, eagerly thrusting into my fingers urging them deeper. I rotated  them gently, lubricating them completely, then slowly worked them in and out as she moaned. I could feel the tension building in her body, her muscles straining, tightening around my fingers. 
"Is this what you want, baby?" I  asked, moving my mouth from her flesh.
Amelia's head rose, and she looked down at me, but her answer disappeared in a gasp as my mouth was on her once more, seeking her climax.  She squirmed on the bench, and I found it difficult to keep up. At this rate she just might fall off the damn thing.
"I'm gonna cum." The sentence left her in a raspy mess as I continued my plight on her relentless bucking body.  And then she was there, so very close to the edge.
"No." I said simply, suspending all efforts.
Again, she met me eyes and looked into them like I had just pissed in her Cheerios. "Please, I need to." The way she was panting it most certainly looked like she wanted to.
"Not yet."
"Don't fucking tea-" Before she could finish that particular sentence that would more than likely have her wiggling for an entirety different reason I stood up, pulling her with me.
"Should I redden your ass some more?" I taunted in her ear as I sat down where she had just been occupying  the bench and pulled her onto my lap.
"Oh no." Amelia shook her head at me, That's what I thought.
Taking it upon herself, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and guided me to her slick lips. She lowered herself and the crown slipped inside her. The both of us gasped as she sank down, enveloping me within the silky soft walls of her confines.
I grabbed her wrist and held them behind her back with one hand while the other grasped onto her hip and pulled back until only the tip remained inside her, then shoved my hips upward, propelling myself back into her. She grunted, and I  repeated the action several times as her face twisted into an erotic frenzy. With each relentless thrust of my hips Amelia let out a pleasurable, encouragable moan.
"Rory-" There was nothing but desperation in her voice as I continued to drive myself in and out, deep and hard. My arm held her close and I increased my force but not my speed.
"That's right," I growled into her ear when her body shuddered against mine as powerful spasms ripped through her petite body. "Now you can cum." But it was a little late for that, not for me to show her who was in charge though. The sensation of her wrapped around me, her warmth suffocating me and her pleasure pouring around the both of us pushed me right over the fucking edge.
~Amelia~
"Sarah and Chris?" I was sitting at the end of Rory's huge bed as I talked to Dominic, wrapped in a towel. He had called to tell me that my mother had brought the kids home early. I was more than annoyed that she wouldn't call me herself.
"Mhm." I could hear him chewing on the other end of the phone. Something...crunchy.
"Well damn, that is that last thing expected. I guess stranger things have happened." That was the understatement of the fucking last two years.
"I know...but whatever." Dominic replied. Chris and Sarah didn't quite go together. But by the way Dominic had described her wails, their bedroom chemistry was through the roof. "I miss you, My Queen."
"Awe, I miss you too. I can come home, if you want." I suggested and Rory shot me a look that said 'I dare you to neglect our weekend together.'
"No, don't. I love you." For a few more minutes we talked. Sean was coming down with something and Mikey following closely behind.
When I hung up I crawled to the top of the bed, threw the towel away and snuggled beside Rory.
"Mm, a massage would be so nice." I said, running my fingertips across his shoulders and abdomen.
"Yea?" He asked and I met him halfway for a kiss. A heaty kiss that had him snuggled between my thighs comfortably twenty seconds later.
"Well isn't that just fucking cute." I frowned at the very familer, bitchy, demon voice before we both looked over. Ahh the infamous Sutton Shaw.

----------------------------------
Comment and vote!
-Lu💋