Past Encounter: Ren×Sayu {Rayu}

Again, Sayu belongs to JCWineRen's mine on the other hand ~!

"Travel through Time?" Sayu asked, bewildered.

"That's right!" The blond haired girl in glasses and braids nodded, fingering her necklace crafted with azure blue feathers and beads of strange swirling patterns.

Her voice seemed to echo around Sayu, sounding like the melodic ringing of church bells. And Sayu wondered what kind of magic did it have to smoothen her jittery nerves.

"Where can it take me then?" Sayu's eyes glittered with excitement, feeling curious about the new adventure that she's going to.

"Anywhere! The past, the present or maybe even another world as long as it connects to your Time!" The girl did a curtsey with her blue uniform skirt, and lifted her hand towards the entrance of the wooden door in the dull cave.

The door opened on cue, revealing a dark and narrow passage. As Sayu was familiar with magic, she noticed a couple of brightly coloured patterns glowing faintly in the inky blackness.

"May I ask, who are you anyway?" Sayu turned back to the mysterious girl of the same age.

"I am known as the Angel of...  Oh, the time! There's no time to dally away, or else you'll be late!" The girl yelped in alarm, gently pushing Sayu towards the door and into the passage.

"Wait a minute!" Sayu exclaimed, catching the Angel by her wrist before she closed the door.
"What do I do here? What happens after that? Why-"

"Too many questions, my dear! You'll choose the right way that you believe in and the rest you'll find out!" The girl smiled, holding Sayu's hand reassuringly.

"Everything is connected... By here!"

Sayu let go of the young Angel's hand, realising a warm feeling within her where the girl had tapped on.

The door slammed shut, and Sayu turned towards the passage with a new sense of confidence in her.

Sayu's light footsteps echoed as she gazed about the corridors of the passage in awe. There were so many unknown magic symbols lighting the way, and she admired the beautiful colours gave off an ancient feeling to them.

"What kind of magic is this? I've never since them before!" Sayu gave a delighted gasp as she traced the symbols crafted into the walls. This continued for a while as she walked along the passage.

Then the crossroads. Sayu turned to peer through the entrances of the different ways. On the left, there was more of an orange glow from the symbols, Sayu noticed.

The front was a mixture of blue and green, the same colour of the Angel's necklace and the refreshing green grass in summer.

The last, the passage on the right was strangely, filled with warm colours of red and pink. Which felt like a parade of fireworks or something fun.

"Well, if I'm supposed to choose what my heart say..." Sayu grinned, turning to the right passage with the red and pink symbols.
"Let's do something fun then~!"