~Seasons Spin Off [1]~

Seasons and the characters in Seasons belongs to RainingStorms, go check her out!~ XD

It's meant to be a 'crossover' but it turned into something else. :'3 Hope you enjoy the first part!

"I'm leaving. I need to take a break."

"Summer, wait!"

"Winter? You aren't going to leave the classroom right?"

"You'll get scolded if they catch you skipping class! We're worried about you, Winter!"

"Yeah, just stay here! You have us!"

"Let go."

"Hey, bro! Wait up!" Hurried footsteps resounded along the hallways: one from a prince-like transfer student chasing after 'his important person', another from the brother of the transfer student, the third from the 'Fiery Princess' and the fourth...

The fourth seemed a bit further away, coming from a different direction from the others. Yet they were bound to cross paths sooner or later, as the fourth closed in onto the unaware trio that are too busy playing 'tag'.

The fourth person's footsteps could be heard clearly now. There was a sharp clicking of heels, a trolley rolling and the occasional squeak from its wheel.

The heels paused for a moment when the user thought she saw two blurs streaking past. The next thing she heard was a yell and something fast collided with her.

"Oh shit, oh shit. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!"

"You- What in the world are you doing?! My books!"

"Shit... Sorry!" Glade winced when the blue haired girl cried in alarm and rage. She stood up and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Look! How could you?!" The girl pointed at the fallen trolley and the scattered books but all Glade could see was her face. Crystal tears were streaming down those cheeks flushed with rage.
Glade didn't really hear what she was saying, all his mind was focused on how he made a girl cry.

"Aqua? Aqua Lake of 3.B.?" Hearing her name called, the girl took a deep breath to calm herself down and turned around. Seeing how Summer Sloveg and Winter Wolfernstrike of the top class was here, this must mean that the other guy is...

Aqua turned and stared at the white haired boy, guilt and worry still written on his face. She sighed and folded her arms, looking sternly at him.

"Glade... Wolfernstrike? I would like have a little chat with you."

*~*~*~*~*

"I get the gist of everything..."

"Winter, you must be pretty good with the girls," Aqua Lake mused as she giggled at the glum expressions on Summer and the two Wolfernstrike brothers. The blue haired student librarian had already forgiven Glade a while ago and now they were in the school library after the accident.
Aqua then went on to put the books she was holding to their proper places, arranging them by code.

"You have no idea," Summer sighed, shaking her head wearily. Glade looked at Winter gloomily, imitating Summer's action of head shaking until he received a smack on the back from his brother.
"Whenever the teacher's not around, those girls in the class would come clustering around my desk because of a certain someone's presence. And I'll always end up getting chills from them after that!"

"Chills? Why would any of the girls do that?" Winter asked, puzzled by what Summer said. Sure, the girls in this school were rather clingy to him but surely they don't mean any harm?

"Haah..." Summer groaned, putting her head on the table and covering it with her hands. It was pointless to talk to Winter about this, making her feel frustrated almost every time she sat beside Winter.

"Hang in there, Summer," Aqua placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder.
"You're always welcome in the library if you need to seek refuge, alright?"

"Really? Aqua, you're a lifesaver!" Summer smiled gratefully, awkwardly hugging the water type. Aqua returned the hug, surprised to find the usually aloof top student warming up to her, no, even anyone in this school.

Perhaps spending time with those two helped her open up and relax? Summer did seem more happier compared to the past, usually shrugging away any human interaction. Aqua smiled at Summer knowingly, her eyes twinkling in delight at this surprising change.

"Yeah Aqua, you're the best!"

"..." The two girls turned to Glade who grinned as he opened out his arms like he was expecting to be hugged too.

"Tch.   I'm joking, okay?" Glade made a sulky face when the others gave him faces of disbelief.

"Brother, are you sure you're alright? Do you have a fever?"

"You little-! You're the last person I want to hear that from!!"

*~*~*~*

"You know, you really don't have to help... Bringing the books here is enough..."

"It's fine, we've got time till battlemania since that Mdm Justifer is absent," Glade hummed enthusiastically as he took the stack of books Aqua was holding and carried them to the librarian's desk, earning a rather flustered thanks from her.

"Should I put this here?" Winter turned to the two of them, before nodding towards the librarian's desk. Summer had already placed the books there to free her hands and glazed at Aqua expectantly.

"Oh! Wait a bit!" Aqua walked over to the brass door behind the front desk and waved a card on the handle. The door opened with a mechanical click and the door opened.
"Here! Please put them in this room!"

"This... Is..."

{To be continued}