Happy New Year with BnHA OCs

Arisaka Kiyoshi woke up to a giant ruckus in his room. While it was not the first time his classmates in class 2-B dragged him out of bed from the U.A. dormitories in the morning, Kiyoshi groaned in annoyance when he glanced outside the window and it was still dark.

This was way too early to be awake.

"Hey, Kiyoshi! Let's go see the first sunrise of the year on the School building roof!" As excepted, it was the abnormally loud friend of his (if he would put it in glossed over layman's terms), Hino Leon, that was excitedly clamouring for the gang to see the first sunrise of the year.
On the other hand, the other two people in the room were staring at Leon with reluctant smiles on their faces, having given into Leon's bubbly enthusiasm for any festive seasons. It wasn't surprising, considering that Leon was probably the main reason that they got along as a group.

Well, that sure helped a lot with the situation.
Kiyoshi sighed, covering his head with a couple of pillows. He was going back to sleep. A stupid sunrise that happens everyday wasn't worth leaving the bed.

"Arisaka. Just get up, some excerise would be good for you too." Itou Michi, the mother hen of the group, practically dragged Kiyoshi out.
For a feminine looking boy who's smaller than Kiyoshi, Michi has the physical strength to take on opponents more than twice his size even without the help of his quirk. Add how this guy has a cold attitude but a warm heart, cares deeply for his companions but tends to neglect his own, is extremely patient on and off Hero duty but still gets annoyed easily at the smallest of things, Michi is basically a giant walking contradiction (in a smol body).

Knowing that he probably have no chance convincing "Mama" Michi when he is determined, Kiyoshi sighed, reluctantly standing up.

"Fine fine, give me five minutes."

"Three."

"Fifteen seconds!" Leon piped up, impatiently crossing his arms. The last of the gang, the charming Lady President of their class, Ayane Otoha, raised her hand shyly.

"Umm, Leon? Isn't that too little time?"

"No! Fifteen is clearly more than five or three!"

"I don't care, just hurry up Arisaka." Michi huffed, ushering the other two out of Kiyoshi's room for him to get prepared. Watching the door close, Kiyoshi mused to himself. Was this what a normal high school life with friends was supposed to be like?

It was a little troublesome, but it wasn't bad. Pity it wasn't meant to be. Kiyoshi picked up his phone, checking the messages in a group chat named 'The Seven'. Kiyoshi wondered why wasn't there a slightest twinge of guilt whenever he was spending time with his classmates when he was basically betraying them to the enemy?

While the U.A. teachers were frantically searching for the insider in the school, they probably have no reason to suspect that it was one of their own students who gave that information. And defintely can't imagine that the student Arisaka Kiyoshi would be a member of a internationally infamous gang of Villain Mercenaries. Except for that mouse principal. He was far too smart for Kiyoshi's tastes and the main reason why Kiyoshi hasn't taken much action until recently.

Still, everyone here had such wonderfully naive ideals, things like friendships, peace and training to be the best Heroes. Kiyoshi shook his head, clearing his thoughts as he walked out of the room with his "buddies". Despite all of that, Kiyoshi found that he might have gotten to care for his "friends" in school just a bit.

"We're here! Look, the sky's starting to brighten up!" Upon reaching the rooftop, Otoha gave a muffled cheer through her face mask, her usual attempt to cover the effects of her voice mesmerising quirk.
Leon ran towards the edge of the building to get as close to the sunrise as possible, earning a sharp nagging from Michi. Behind Michi, his boyfriend shyly kept close, covering his head with a big hoodie that's probably twice his size.