~ Seasons Spin Off [2] ~

RainingStorms, here you go!

I think I kinda lost touch with writing so sorry if it's crap! 😂😂😂

"Whoa... Where is this place?"

"I don't know, I didn't know that the Academy has a room like this," Summer responded to Glade, scarlet eyes already wandering about the golden interior.

A wooden meeting table cluttered with books of all sorts stood in the middle of the room surrounded by cupboards filled with books.

Paintings of the different school sections were hung on the walls, from the garden to the training rooms and Summer marveled at how realistic they looked.

Winter took the books from Summer and placed them on the edge of the table.
He suddenly frowned, sliding a finger on the surface and a cluster of gray dust appeared around it.

"Oh wow, looks like this place needs a good spring cleaning," Glade whistled, rubbing the dust off a chair and taking a seat.

"Yeah, I know..." Aqua sighed, hanging her head.

"Welcome to the Student Librarians' Headquarters! Or Librarian since I'm the only one left now..." Aqua mumbled the last part gloomily, slumping her shoulders a little.

"Once, this place was considered a gathering area for the elite students. Now, it's just collecting dust and I don't even have time to clean up since I have to do everything here!"

Despite the thick layer of dust covering the shelves, it still didn't change how grand the room seemed and Summer could almost hear the chatter of people here in this room during a meeting.

A sudden vision of four students, two girls, two boys seated at the meeting table came to Summer.
Why did she see that image, she wasn't sure, however, one of the girls in the vision closely resembled Aqua, with long dark blue hair except that she couldn't remember what that girl's face looked like.
It was just a blur.

"Four members of the elite huh..?"

"You know about the legendary four?!" Aqua burst out, looking excitedly at Summer who just shook her head.

"Not really, I just remembered hearing something like that."

"Legendary four? That's a pretty lame nickname for a group."

"Hmph. I don't think you have any idea about how powerful they are!" Aqua put her hands on her hips.    "Let me tell you! Before the school built the training battlefields that we have now, there was only one main arena to use for practice but the Legendary Four managed to create their own arena right here!"

"Their own arena? A usual training arena that's 60 times 80 meters?" Glade scoffed, rolling his eyes. He then gestured to the ceiling of the room.    "That's impossible! As if any student like us could create a whole arena in this little library!"

"I agree. Unless the students used an advanced spell of some sort to create an additional space within the library, and that requires a high maintenance after that," Winter said as he shook his head, watching as Aqua started looking around for something like she hadn't heard them.

"Here it is!" The librarian took out a huge red book and let the book slammed on the table. She opened the book, flipping to the middle where a strange rune was drawn on the pages  and a picture was tucked in between them.
Glade picked it up and flipped it over before showing it to Summer and Winter when he notices something.

"Hey, check it out! That girl looks a lot like Aqua, see?"

"You're right. Is this person related to you?" Winter asked, pointing to the middle of the picture where a blue haired girl who resembled Aqua closely except for her blue hair was tied neatly into a low ponytail and the grey scarf around her neck.