Leon×Akiko: First Encounter

~Kurosawa Akiko belongs to Yandere_Neko-Chan~

I apologise for the crappy writing. The original got deleted by Wattpad somehow and this version wasn't that great, sorry about that! (; w ;)

I wanted to make a BnHA OC and somehow ended up with 5. 🤣🤣🤣
I'm thinking of making a new book about all of OCs from different fandom, what do you guys think?~ ;3

"Come on! Just a little more!" Straining her arm to reach out, a girl gasped in surprise when the branch she was sitting on swayed wildly

"Come on! Just a little more!" Straining her arm to reach out, a girl gasped in surprise when the branch she was sitting on swayed wildly. Instinctively, she grabbed hold of the tree trunk to steady herself.

"Akiko! Be careful!"

"I know!" Looking down at her worried friends, Kurosawa Akiko waved down at them. She smiled cheerfully, before looking up at a mewling grey ball of fur struggling on the higher branches. Akiko just couldn't leave the poor thing stuck up there. Especially after the kitten's owner, a teary little boy, pleaded for her help.

"Geez! Kitty, please climb down for me?" Akiko sighed, reaching out to the kitten once more. To her dismay, the naughty kit made its way further up the thin branches. It clinged onto them as the branches waved dangerously in the wind.

"Ah, Hero-san!"

"What's the matter?" Akiko could hear her friends calling out to a male hero, judging by the voice, but she could not see much with her position facing the tree. Akiko wondered who was the hero and how would he save the kitten?
She had tried climbing but that wasn't the best idea.

"I see! Don't worry, leave it to me!" The hero said cheerfully as he approached the tree.
"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine..!" Akiko trailed off, looking down at the hero in surprise. Even with a black eye mask covering his face, the young man dressed in an armoured hero costume was a lot younger than what Akiko expected. With a wide smile on his face, spiky hair with a mix of black and blond and dreamy brown eyes, the first thought that came to Akiko's mind was: This guy was rather cute!

Her face was probably red as she quickly battled the evil thoughts in her mind. What was she thinking at this time? The kitten's safety needs to be first.

"The kitten's all the way up there on that branch! I can't reach him from here!"

"Ah, I see him! Alright, I'll get the little fella down!" The Hero gave Akiko a big thumbs up, beaming at her. He then stared up at the kitten stretching his arms out as he did so.

The kitten paused, looking down at the Hero as if they were having a slient communication. Much to Akiko's astonishment, the kitten leapt down into the Hero's arms obediently.