Sleepy Morning entry {Rayu: Ren×Sayu}

It's warm.
Sayu opened her eyes and then closed sleepily, tempted to fall back asleep.

After all, it was just pure bliss to curl up on the bed when it's cold outside with another person beside you.

...

'Wait. Another person?!' Sayu's eyes flew open to see indeed there was someone else sleeping beside her.
More over, a guy that she was harbouring feelings for.

Careful not to wake Ren up, Sayu sat up and observed her surroundings.

The room was really cozy. The painted green walls with green leaves and vines felt rather like a forest and the wooden floor add to that natural feel.

Shelves were filled with books, strange gadgets and a couple of other objects like coloured rocks, antique boxes and even a large snow globe of a bunny sitting on the moon.

Sayu admired the room, suddenly realising that she was indeed in a boy's room with the owner sleeping peacefully beside her. She squealed into the pillow she was hugging, knowing how most scenes of a sweet girl in her lover's room went.

Will such romance come to her too? Suddenly, an image of Ren leaning towards Sayu and kissing her passionately on the lips came to her and she blushed, mentally fan-girling at that scenario.

Sayu's attention then shifted to the actual person beside her, watching the rise and fall of his chest absentmindedly.

'Come to think of it, how did we end up here anyway?' Sayu frowned, having no recollection about the night before.

'We didn't do anything, right?' Sayu shook the thoughts away, knowing that Ren wasn't that type of person to take advantage of someone in their most vulnerable state.

Sayu stared at Ren. Without his eye patch, Ren seemed like a normal teen without any troubles. He looked so peaceful, like how he used to be in the past.

Smiling, Sayu reached out to pet Ren's hair, seeing how adorable he looked with his messy hair. It resembled a bird's nest, and was definitely an incredible bed head.

Sayu giggled lightly as she stroked his hair. It was even softer than she expected, almost silky and very fluffy as she ran her fingers though the dark curls.

"Hmm?~   Touching someone without permission...
Isn't that rather 'shameless', you naughty girl?~"

Sayu was startled, moving her hand away immediately when the voice spoke, causing Ren to laugh.
He then opened his eyes that were glittering with amusement as he registered Sayu's bright red face.

"S-since when were you awake?!" Sayu pouted, avoiding Ren's gaze in embarrassment.

"Umm, from the time you seem to be gushing about a kiss or something?" Ren frowned, trying to recall the event.

"... ..."

"Sayu..? What's wrong-"

"ERASE THAT FROM YOUR MEMORIES IMMEDIATELY!" Sayu burst out loudly, desperately trying to suffocate herself with the pillow.

Ren grinned, shaking his head as he sat up. "Nope! No can do!"

"Meanie!" Sayu cried, throwing the pillow at his face. It smacked right into his face with a satisfying 'poof' and Ren fell onto the bed with the impact.

"It hurts!" Ren whined, rubbing his nose as he sat up again, pouting unhappily at Sayu.

"Hmph! Anyway, how did I get here?" Sayu asked grumpily and Ren looked unsure.