Chapter Two

Peyton's POV

I finish up the last song after realizing what time it was and the sun was about to fade away amongst the LA buildings. I saw a few people that seemed delighted and others just didn't care, but there was one person he was tall and blonde. He looked familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it, maybe I have seen him on the streets before.

I normally do this whenever I get the chance, or I need freedom from the small orphanage. I climb up the fire escape and slip into my room putting my guitar back into my closet. I sit down on my bed and I start to listen to Ride by Twenty-One Pilots. I lay down in my bed drifting off to sleep.

Kirstie's POV

It's just Scott, Mitch, and I because Kevin and Avi had to go somewhere. Earlier Scott called us down to the corner to see this little girl, but she left before we got there. I have been curious about her ever since. "Scott," I ask," you know how you called us down to the corner to see the little girl, what was she like?"

"Yeah I was wondering the same thing,"Mitch agrees.

"Well she had long brown hair that had a sort of curl to them, and that is all I could see beside that she was playing guitar. I kind of stayed away so that I could see if you all were coming,"Scott says.

"Hopefully she is there tomorrow I really want to see her play," I say with a smile.

~~~~Time skip to tomorrow in Peyton's POV~~~~

Wake up music still playing in my ears. I look to see what today is and see that it is a Saturday morning which means that Mrs.Anderson is out getting groceries. Since it is only nine o'clock and not rush hour I am going to stay here for about another six hours. I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower after picking out that outfit for the day.

I finish my shower feeling refreshed  and I put on my high waisted jeans and a black shirt with a red checkered flannel tied around my waist.(A/N the outfit I am wearing now.) I put on a little mascara and I exit the bathroom to go to my room.

I slip on some shoes and grab my guitar slipping out the window to the little street corner I always play on. On my way there I think of all the people I have seen on the corner. Some of them mean; some of them corky.

I get to the corner and I sit down and cross my legs. I begin to sing and play Someone Like You by Adele.

Scott's POV

Around twelve noon Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, Mitch, Esther, and I sat at a small restaurant across from the corner. In the past hour we were here we saw four street performers in that one corner and decided what songs to sing for our next tour.

We all finish eating and everyone doesn't want to be there any longer. Avi grabs the bill before anyone else and pays for it. We all grab our stuff and start walking out of the restaurant, but as we leave I see the girl on the corner.

I try to grab their attention, but Kevin, Avi, and Esther were already out of sight probably going back to the studio. I could only get Kirstie and Mitch. We all cross the street, and when they get there, they are in awe at how well she can sing.

She finishes up one of the songs she was singing and asks around for the time. Some one answered that it was 1:00. She says thank you and starts to pack up her things. I walk up to her.

"You are a really good singer," I tell her Kirstie and Mitch walking up next to me.

"Thank you, I saw you here yesterday," she remarks.

"Yeah, I thought you were an amazing singer and wanted to show you to some of my friends."

She continued packing,"Well, my name is Peyton."

Mitch, Kirstie, I introduce ourselves and we continue to have small conversation. Randomly I hear one girl say,"Is that Scott, Mitch, and Kirstie."

I hear her group of friends agree and they start to rush toward us and soon there are more people crowding us and Peyton.

I feel Peyton tug on my jacket. She looks up to me scared and says," Help me."

I tell Kirstie and Mitch what is happening. I pick Peyton up, while Mitch clears a way out, and Kirstie grabs her guitar.

We make it out and I quickly get Peyton and the rest of them into a little café. I sit her down at a table. I sit across from her, Kirstie sit next to her and Mitch sits next to me.

"Are you okay," Kirstie asks.

"Yeah, I am just claustrophobic. Like it's really bad," she says.

"I am going to call your parent to come pick you up," Mitch says.

"No!! I mean I could walk," she says.

"You almost passed out. I am calling your parents," Mitch argues.

"No," she says more calmly," I don't have any parents."

"Oh my god I am so sorry," Kirstie says.

"It's fine it has been a while," she says.

"Do you want us to walk you back to... Where do we take you," I ask.

"My orphanage is about a block away," she says.

"Okay. Do you want us to walk you there," Kirstie asks.

"Can you, I don't want to be a bother."

"No it's fine," Mitch says.

"Okay," she says shyly.

We all get up and start heading to her orphanage. I feel bad that she is in an orphanage.

"Can ask you guys a question," she asks.

"Shoot," I say.

"Why did you guys get crowded. I get that it is cause you guys are famous, but what do you do?"

"We are in an A Cappella band called Pentatonix," Kirstie says summing it up from a long story, for we are so close to the orphanage.

We stop at the stair that lead up to the front doors.

"Thank you for walking me back, you didn't have to," she says as Kirstie hands her, her guitar.

"If you need anything...," Mitch starts writing down something off the wall onto a piece of paper,"This is our numbers. If you need anything give us a call."

She takes the paper and starts to walk up the stairs. "Thank you again," she says.

We give a nod and we start to walk back to the studio.

"She was really nice," Kirstie says," I feel bad that she lives in an orphanage."

"Yeah, I do too," I say.

"This might sound a little bizarre, but what if we all adapted her. I mean I am absolutely positive that Kevin and Avi would love her, and Esther would adore her," Mitch says.

"I love that idea," Kirstie says.

"I do too but we would have to run it by the rest of them," I say.

"Okay let's do it," Kirstie says.

We all sort of speed walk back excited to tell Kevin, Avi, and the rest of them our plan.

A/N

I told someone it would be put within the week and I sort of lost track of time and I am sorry. To make up for it this chapter is a little over a thousand words. I hope you liked it let me know if you did.

Have any questions/suggestions... Comment here---->

I love you all. Bye.