Chapter Twenty One

It's the night of the date. I am very excited, because Kirstie is sneaking me out of the house. We are making up some lame excuse to leave the house and she is taking me to the location and then doing whatever until I text her that the date is over.

"You ready to go," Kirstie asks walking into my room.

"Yeah, do I look okay," I ask.

"Sweetie you look amazing," she says.

We walk downstairs and to the front door. "Where are you two going," Kevin asks.

"Grocery shopping," Kirstie answers nonchalantly. So she already planned what to say.

"Why is Peyton dresses nicely," Avi questions.

"A girls gotta look good," I say.

"Okay then," they agree and we are off.

"So... the pier right?"

"Yeah... I'm nervous. Why am I so nervous?"

"Because Pey, it is your first date, and he is hella cute."

"Okay," I say.

"Just relax nothing bad is going to happen, and if something goes south you have your phone."

"Okay... okay I think I can do it."

The entire car ride is Kirstie giving me a pep talk on how it will go great and I have nothing to fear.

We get there and I see him waiting for me by the place we said we would meet up.

"I'll see you later... thank you so much, mom. I love you," I say.

"It's no problem... now go have fun."

I walk out of the car and walk up to him.

"Wow. Y-you look gorgeous," he stutters.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself," I laugh.

We start walking along the pier just looking at things and goofing around. It was really easy to be myself around him.

Halfway through the walk he reached down to grab my hand, in a shy manner might I add. He intertwined our fingers and I got a giddy smile on my face.

By the time we are at the end of the pier the sun is setting. "Do you mind if we get a picture together," he asks," I am a person who likes to take pictures of memorable time that I don't want to forget."

"It's no problem," I say," and by the way your a very sappy guy."

"I have my charms," he says with a grin.

He walks off and taps someone asking to take a photo of us. They agree and he walks over to me after giving the stranger his phone. He wraps his arm around my waist and asks," Can I kiss your cheek?"

I nod a smile apparent on my face. Then I turn and kiss his cheek after he kisses mine, but he was going to kiss my cheek again. Our lips touched. We kissed. Our unintentional kiss last a few seconds before he pulled away. He gave me a smile.

He walk up to the stranger and got his phone back. "Your unlike any other girl I have ever dated," he said walking up to me.

"Oh yeah, and how many is that," I question.

"Two, so not a lot but you are unlike any girl I have ever met, and that is saying a lot," he answers," I have two sisters."

"Oh well... you are the only guy I have ever dated," I blush. We start walking back to the front of the pier.

We played 20 questions and I learned a lot in only so many questions.

I asked him why he was at the barn and he said his cousin rides there and that he works there.

So I will probably get to see him more often, which is good since this date went well.

"Do you need me to drive you home," he asks.

"Oh no, my mom had to sneak me out of the house so she is going to pick me up," I say.

"Your mom snuck you out of the house, please explain," he laughs.

"Well all of my dads were being over protective and wouldn't let me go out on this date with you, but my mom said I could go so she snuck me out of the house," I explain.

"That is amazing," he continues to laugh.

"I never asked what school you go to," I say.

"Oh, I go to Pine Grove High," he says.

"Same here," I say.

"Well then maybe I could take you to homecoming with me," he asks.

"Is that you asking me to homecoming," I ask.

"No if I am going to ask you I am going to do it in an extravagant manner, you deserve better than just a question," he explains.

We both hear the honking of a horn and look over to see my mom sitting in the car motioning me to come along.

"That's my ride," I say," I had a wonderful time with you."

"I did with you too. Can I kiss you before you leave, or are you no kiss on the first date."

"It doesn't matter to me but my mom is watching us so maybe next time," I say.

He leans forward and give me a kiss on my cheek.

"This will do for now."

He walks me to the car like a gentleman and then waits in his spot till we drive off.

"So how was it," Kirstie asks.

"It was magical."

A/N
Hello I believe I actually suck at updating. Welp it is late at night but insomnia is kicking my ass so I might be writing chapters for a while.

Suggestion~~~>

Something that makes you smile~~~>

I love you all. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Goodbye.