Chapter Sixteen

It has been about a week on tour and we are all now on our first day in Chicago. It has been fun, but my favorite part is I get to meet new people sometimes. One time in Anaheim this little boy recognized me, the people in Oakland didn't keep the secret, and want me to take a picture with him and sign his picture. I swear the is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. He was only like six years old.

Right now we are in Scott's dressing room, that he technically shares with Mitch. And I am in a deep, but conversation with Grayson. "Who are you texting," Scott asks.

"Nobody," I say.

"It doesn't seem like nobody, you have been glued to your phone for 2 hours."

"It is just Evan, the friend I made at the first concert in Oakland," I lie.

"Oh, okay."

He actually believed that, well at least I know I can get away with things around Scott. Before I knew it Scott grabbed my phone.

"Scott, give me my phone back," I say kind of pissed.

"Who is this Grayson boy," he asks.

"Ill tell you but don't tell the others. Mitch and Kirstie know about him, but not this."

"Okay," he says motioning that he is zipping his lips.

"Grayson is the boy that saved me when I almost got hit by that car, and when I started panicking in that crowd a while ago. S-"

"Is he stalking you. We can get a Restraining Order on him."

"No, we are actually friends. He was just in the right place at the right time. Here is what Mitch and Mom don't know, that he called me pretty and I sort of kind of like him."

"Oh my god, Pey. One I am glad you are telling me this and I am the first to know, Second I don't know what else to say."

"Well, would it be okay if started dating him," I ask, scared of what the answer may be.

"Of course he saved your life and he called you pretty," he laughs.

"He's a keeper," he continues laughing a little bit more. I join in on the laughter right as Mitch, and Esther walk into the dressing room.

"What is so funny," they question.

We immediately stop laughing, now that their presence is known to us.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~After the concert

We are going to the hotel and I feel my phone vibrate. It's Grayson again. I feel myself blush even though it is freezing out, and I get a big goofy smile.

(It is the same as last chapter, Bold is Grayson and Italics are Peyton)

Hi how is the tour

It's fun I guess, I don't have many friends to talk to though. They are all in school.

Well I am your friend and I have a study hall in the middle of the day. Also, random question what is your contact name for me?

What time do you have study hall so I can text you then, and it is Grayson with a prince emoji. What is mine for you?

11:36 it starts here. Why a prince? Yours is umm...

It's a prince because you have saved me before like a prince would a princess, and why did you not answer the question?

I have to go I'll text you tomorrow at 11:36

okay... bye

read 12:13

Thats kind of odd. We are at the hotel and we split off into our rooms, me being with Mom. As soon as we get in the room she gets into her Pj's and she is out like a light. I go on my phone and I go on social media and such, but soon after I get bored. I see Kirstie asleep, so I sneak out of the hotel room and into the hallway. I decided to text Emma because we
are two hours in front of California's time zone.

(Bold is Emma, Italics is Peyton)

Hey Girlie.

Oh my god, hi. How are you? How is tour? I haven't talked to you in so long...

I good. Tour is great it's fun but my tutor is coming tomorrow to start teaching me on tour. I miss my best friend though.

I miss you too. So have you met anyone cute on tour?

Yeah there is this one boy, but I don't think anything is going to happen...

Oh my god can you FaceTime.

Yeah... One second.

I click off messages and I go into contacts and press the FaceTime option. Immediately it says she is connecting to the call. "Tell me everything," she says.

I start from the beginning tell her the whole story.

A/N

Hello, I am apparently very bad at this update thing, but I am sorry. I am trying I really am. It has been a while so...

How are you?

I have two questions...

                    Should put Adopted by Janiel II on hold so that I can finish this book?

                    Should next chapter be the last concert of tour?

THANK YOU so much for reading this even though it is literal shit. I Love You All Dearly. Any suggestions will go...

HERE~~~~~~~~>

Have a great day/night/morning/evening/noon.