Chapter Twenty Six

"Make sure she drinks a lot of fluids, and gets plenty of rest. If something seems in the least bit off bring her back here and we can see what's up, okay? Other than that I will need her legal guardians signature, and she is free to go," nurse Alana says.

The papers get signed and then we are off. "So what is the first thing we are going to do to get my memories back," I ask.

"Well we are going to have you relive your life from since you have met us," Kirstie says.

"So we are going to your corner, and then we will go elsewhere," Scott continues.

We pull up to a corner that looked familiar but I guess it should be familiar, apparently this is where they first saw met. I see them get out of the car. "Where are we walking to," I ask.

"To a little cafe," Mitch says.

"Where is Kevin, Avi, and Grayson," I ask next.

"Well we are trying to make this as real as it was, so technically you haven't met them yet," Scott explains.

"Why did we go to a coffee shop after you met me?"

"You were having a panic attack because of how many people were surrounding you," Mitch says. They answer these questions rapid fire. Almost like they have trained for this.

"What happened here?"

"We sat down at this table and we tried to take you home, but you later caved and told us you were an orphan," Scott says.

"Then we took you back to the orphanage, where we came back the next day to adopt you," Kirstie continues the story.

"Do you know what happened next," Mitch asks.

I close my eyes and try to think really hard. What happened next? What happened next?!

"I don't remember, I'm sorry," I state.

"Hey, it's okay. We were nominated for a Grammy and I took you go dress shopping," Kirstie told me.

"So let's go, we have to go to the venue of the Grammy's after party. Kevin and Avi are already there, and they decided to be extra and wear the same outfits they did the night of the Grammy's," Mitch said.

"Oh and we have a friend waiting for you there," Kirstie says.

"Is it Grayson," I question.

"Nope," they all say.

We pull up and I see Kevin and Avi standing outside of a large building, waiting for us to pull up.

They help me out of the car and lead me inside the large building. "This is where the after party of the Grammy's was held," someone stated.

"Who is here, you told me one of my friends is her,"I ask.

"Well first I'm going to need to ask the boys to keep their cool before she comes out," they all look at her questionably," okay, please come out."

A familiar looking lady comes out, but I can't put my finger on who she is. I hear Scott, I think, whisper behind me asking someone if that was Beyoncé.

"Are you Miss.Beyoncé," I ask.

"So you remember me" she answers with a question.

"Um... not exactly, I heard Scott say your name. I'm sorry."

I can see Kirstie's face get a little disappointed and I get tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry I don't remember," my voice cracking almost every word.

Kirstie comes and hugs me whispering to me that it's okay.

"If your up to it there is one more place we want to try before the day ends,"Kirstie says.

"Okay," I walk over to Beyoncé," Thank you for trying to help me."

"Hey it's okay dear. I believe in you, you can do this," she tells me," Now go on, I think your gonna like the next place."

The group starts walking with Mitch, Scott, and Kirstie waiting up for me. I nod my head and start to walk to them.

"After we went to the after party we decided to get a coffee so we are going to head there," Scott says.

We walk down the city a little ways and when we get close to the coffee shop and Mitch points to it,"That one right there" and points to the one across the street.

Not looking where I'm going I trip over the curb, closing my eyes waiting for the impact, I feel someone catch me. I open my eyes and see Grayson. And suddenly I blurt out," You'll always catch me."

A/N

I'm back bitches😈