Chapter Seven

Kirstie's POV

She called me Mom. I feel this happiness, this joy that I have never felt before. She opened up to me too.

I walk to my room with the biggest smile on my face. I even fall asleep smiling.

~•~• The Next Day~•~•

I wake up to a noise in the kitchen. Scared to investigate, I also want breakfast so I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

I see Scott and Mitch both in the kitchen. I continue to sleepily walk to the kitchen, both of them yet to see me.

Right when I think they are going to turn around and see me Scott leans down to kiss Mitch and Mitch kisses him back. My jaw drops. My best friends are together. Finally!

I let out a little squeak of excitement. That gets their attention. "Hey, Kirstie how long have you been there," Mitch asks.

"Long enough to see that little kiss you both just had," I say.

"Please don't tell anyone yet," Scott says,"we want it to be a surprise."

"Trust me nobody will be shocked, we all saw it coming at some point," I say.

"So this can't be this can be the best thing that has happened within twenty-four hours. You seem really happy and you woke up earlier than normal," Mitch says with a little laugh at the end.

I lightly smack his arm at the second comment and smile.

"Tell us what happened," Scott pleads.

"Peyton called me 'Mom' and she opened up to me about her family before us," I say happily.

"Kirstie that's amazing," they both say hugging me.

After a while we just continue to chat and slowly one after one Avi, Peyton, and Kevin come to join us in the kitchen.

"We all need to go to the studio in a little bit," I inform everyone. They all just nod while Peyton and I get up to get ready.

I finish getting ready and I go to Peyton's room to see how she is doing. She is finishing up brushing her hair and when she finishes we both go downstairs.

"Of the boys aren't ready want to yell at them with me," I ask.

She nods. Of course they aren't ready, so Peyton get into them that we need to leave the house in five minutes. They all sluggishly make their way up to their rooms to get ready and they eventually come down about ten minutes later with our little threats that Peyton and I are going to leave without them.

"What are we going to do at the studio," Peyton asks.

"Well, you are going to meet some new people like my sister Esther," Avi says," and we will mostly be talking about the tour we are going to go on soon."

She nods her head, and with that we all make our way to the car. Some more tour talk. I feel bad for Peyton she is going to get bore there. I am sure she'll find something to do.

A/N

Yeah I know this chapter is boring but it is a filler chapter. I am about to ask a really stupid question. Are you ready. Did they win their Grammy before the tour? I know stupid right. I am to lazy to google it and it is really late at night for me to think. I love you thank you for reading.

Leave suggestions here ~~>

I think that is all. I love you. Bye.